View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 47 of 254 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

crap... ronnie and sammi made up again....

but YOU KNOW... shit is going to hit the fan again.. cuz sammi just can't let go of what happened in miami.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody, else worried that Demar's ceiling might be Kevin Martin? Except, for martin's 3-point shooting they have similar games.
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Yes, I started a thread that was in reaction to your thread, which was, not coincidentally, in reaction to a couple of recent critical Bargnani threads. And the fact that pretty much everyone realized I was riffing on you should make you realize something.

As for baiting you, guilty as charged. At least I admit it. I don't criticize every other player except Bargnani and then call people haters for criticizing him. I take any discussion I have with someone to a personal level (again, just you). I don't avoid discussions about facts and stats when they don't come out in favour of my argument.

I'm willing to let this die, but I will warn you that the moment you start doing crap like that again I'm going to be be the first one to call you out on it.
    Hahahaha, who the hell do you think u r?

Moderator, please see this guys comments abolve. He is wasting your server space making posts to bait other posters and get in personal confrontations with them!

Tim, the day you scare or threaten me is the day I stop liking Bargs, NEVER! Ahahhaha, u r hilarious man!

Bargs world order baby, King Bargs!

Keep making more threads baby, I will keep posting, cant hold a real raps fan down Miami boy! We are RR, we love winning and hate haters! Booya!

PS- "I warn you"....really! really?!!!!! Tim dub you need to chill !!! No place for internet thugs on this board, you dont intimidate me or anyone else!
    Last edited by Multipaul; Mon Apr 4th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post

Moderator, please see this guys comments abolve. He is wasting your server space making posts to bait other posters and get in personal confrontations with them!

Tim, the day you scare or threaten me is the day I stop liking Bargs, NEVER! Ahahhaha, u r hilarious man!

Keep making more threads baby, I will keep posting, cant hold a real raps fan down Miami boy! We are RR, we love winning and hate haters! Booya!

PS- "I warn you"....really! really?!!!!! Tim dub you need to chill !!! No place for internet thugs on this board, you dont intimidate me or anyone else!
    I don't really think you got a leg to stand on here, Multipaul. You're constantly baiting people.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

This post had nothing to do with DeRozan and contained personal insults.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    I don't really think you got a leg to stand on here, Multipaul. You're constantly baiting people.
    It's sad Mango, I see that you apply your brand of justice based on your opinion of the poster. I have done far less than Tim and have got in trouble for it. Just saying.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    This post had nothing to do with DeRozan and contained personal insults.
    Man, how old are you? Get a life Tim W, this is RR, not Haters Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

oh man!! ronnie and sammi made up... but the situation found out sammi was BBMing his boy while they were apart.. and his boy is at Karma..

sitch gots to honor guy-code... shit's gon' hit the fan!!

and jwoww is pissing behind the bar.

Post Thanks / Like

It's sad Mango, I see that you apply your brand of justice based on your opinion of the poster. I have done far less than Tim and have got in trouble for it. Just saying.
    I got no problems with anyone on here. I just let your posting speak for itself, brother.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I got no problems with anyone on here. I just let your posting speak for itself, brother.
    I hear ya bro, in which case i'm just gonna eat some delicious desert:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    oh man!! ronnie and sammi made up... but the situation found out sammi was BBMing his boy while they were apart.. and his boy is at Karma..

sitch gots to honor guy-code... shit's gon' hit the fan!!

and jwoww is pissing behind the bar.
    And Snooki is smushing her crocidilly?

Post Thanks / Like

And Snooki is smushing her crocidilly?
    lol... you gotta admit, the jersey shore parallels in this multiple thread argument are pretty apparent.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lol... you gotta admit, the jersey shore parallels in this multiple thread argument are pretty apparent.
    But yo, since this thread is now ruined and will be locked im sure

Anyone see Snooki wrestling last night at Wrestlemania?

Post Thanks / Like

But yo, since this thread is now ruined and will be locked im sure

Anyone see Snooki wrestling last night at Wrestlemania?

no, but im pretty sure i saw her working the machinery in willy wonka's chocolate factory.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

no, but im pretty sure i saw her working the machinery in willy wonka's chocolate factory.
    Apparently she did a cartwheel and then elbow drop that was actually good.

Then she fell over the top ropes with trish stratus, unplanned, and almost got hurt

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So...Demar Derozen is pretty good...hey guys?
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    So...Demar Derozen is pretty good...hey guys?
    lol... i tried to bring the thread back on topic awhile ago, to no avail... better to just let it get hijacked into a jersey shore thread

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lol... i tried to bring the thread back on topic awhile ago, to no avail... better to just let it get hijacked into a jersey shore thread
    So Kris Humps, he plays for NJ now, he was dating Kardashian, isnt that weird

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, I've never actually watched that show. Does it actually take place in New Jersey? Because if so, they should have an episode where they combine with cake boss.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got to agree with Mango, Multipaul.

Yesterday and this morning sensible posts were written by everyone involved. Since then it has turned in to references of other posters made in different threads that have no bearing on conversations. Sensible discussion has turned in to open mic tryouts at professional wrestling camp. While I do not condone threads designed to poke at another poster(s), it does suck having the tables turned does it not?

Look at your post starting at 9:50am onwards:

Hey Joey,

Dont go all Tim W on me now. Unlike him, I can see reality. The reality is Demar had a good couple of games the last 2 games.

DO you want me to post a bunch of stuff you have posted in the past which I have seen you disagree with?

What about your LIGHTEN UP GUYS POST.

Chill Joey, I never said I didnt like Demar, dont start posting old sh*t to try and make me look bad.

I am allowed to state my opinion. Against the clips, he sucked, against the bulls and magic, he was good.

Do you have an issue with me seeing that? Am I NOT ALLOWED to like Demar now???
    Joey calls you out, you bring up Tim who was not involved in this thread since the original post. You get upset at Joey, Joey reminds you of comments made in the past to which you do not own up to. Tim responds with, in my opinion a credible quote that sums up the frustration of many I believe to which you respond:

Tim, stop being such an ignorant pest. Act mature and people will respect you.
    Using another example in the Everything Bargnani forum, another poster questions a post of mine (which I totally have no problem with), I respond, and the thread turns in to open mic night at a professional wrestling camp.

As has been mentioned many times, you have many good posts but many others that make me question if you have a child or young sibling who is hacking your account - seriously - as today was a perfect example.

It does not seem realistic to continually slap people in the face and not expect a response.

That is just my two cents. Very few decisions get made around here without discussion beforehand. For the sake of everyone, I hope the pettiness stops.

Page 47 of 254 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread Information