Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC: 128 Jon "Bones" Jones or Mauricio "Shogun" Rua? Who is the next LHW Champion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    im really looking forward to leonard garcia vs the korean zombie.. their first fight was an epic mess of wild striking... even though the judges inevitably screwed up and gave garcia the win.. but hey, if it wasnt for crappy judges, garcia would be be unemployed without them

i like to call this matchup:

Wacky Waving Arm-Flailing Inflatable Tube-man VS. Night of the Living Dead
    Garcia must've saved Dana's life or something, cuz those judges call his matches alllll wrong. Nam Phan crushed that dude, so did Zombie. I hope this is the last we see of him, Zombie needs to eat his brain.

Comment

to be fair, he's only had one fight under the UFC banner... all his fights before nam phan were in the WEC

but if you flipped the sketchy decisions he's won and drawn to losses, like they should be... his record in the last 7 fights is 1-6

dude needs to be fired

Comment

to be fair, he's only had one fight under the UFC banner... all his fights before nam phan were in the WEC

but if you flipped the sketchy decisions he's won and drawn to losses, like they should be... his record in the last 7 fights is 1-6

dude needs to be fired
        Greg Jackson's his coach, he's protected by the Force...or the Mitochlorians...or that freaky motivational coach guy they have who's always smiling like he's high on meth

Comment

so i fell asleep through most of the fight night card........ but luckily, i didn't miss this..

quite possibly the SICKEST submission i've ever seen in my life

Comment

so i fell asleep through most of the fight night card........ but luckily, i didn't miss this..

quite possibly the SICKEST submission i've ever seen in my life
            lol that submission was epic, I hate Garcia. Phil Davis fight was boring, though he did a weak Anderson silva kick to the face, to lil Nog. Johnson demolished Hardy. good Card.
            lol fell asleep after Zombie fight and woke up at 1 and saw the re run.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

me too man.... if there's any single fighter i hate, it's garcia

the sweetest victory though was that he tapped.......... with ONE second left on the clock.

Comment

Working...
              X