Tyler Hansbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Hansbrough

He was a beast in college, and now he's playing just as well in the NBA. One of my favorite players during his time with the Tar Heels. He has scored 29 points in 3 consecutive games, including 29 points and 12 rebounds in a win against Chicago. Indiana have a nice young core of Collison, George, Granger, Hansbrough and Hibbert.

Imagine if Bargnani had his motor. I'm not saying this in a slight. I mean it. He would be the best player - ever. Well, maybe not quite but he'd be up there with the current crop of NBA stars.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Imagine if Bargnani had his motor. I'm not saying this in a slight. I mean it. He would be the best player - ever. Well, maybe not quite but he'd be up there with the current crop of NBA stars.
      Yeah, Bargnani could be great. I don't know, but maybe he doesn't want to be? Cause he has the talent...

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Yes this is true, I believe what your saying is the diffrence in being great to being a Legend in the game if you have the talent like Barg,(Carter, Mcgrady,Kemp,Marbury) the list goes on and on.

Comment

The coaching switch has done wonders for him.

Comment

From what I have seen his brother (on the Notre Dame team in the tournament) has the same bulldog attitude. We need more of these on the Raps. Wishful thinking!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              From what I have seen his brother (on the Notre Dame team in the tournament) has the same bulldog attitude. We need more of these on the Raps. Wishful thinking!
              We're getting there - Evans, ED, DD, Amir, James Johnson, Wright, Dorsey. Not all will be with the team moving forward but there has been a noticeable shift in the 'type' and 'style' of players brought in. As long as Bargnani and Calderon are here, the stereotype will be tough to shake.

Comment

Working...
              X