1. wasting Draft pick on tweener Jared Sullinger (see Sean May / Ike Diogu)
2. Not Dealing Bargs in the off season would be a huge mistake (Greg Munro is already a better fit on a winning team)
3. Over paying Weems/Reggie to return (should try to keep both)
4. Not Dealing Kleiza would be a mistake - When you look at how JJ defends the perimeter and compare it to Kleiza.... nuff said
5. wasting 9mil Cap Exemp - package some of the non-core players and get some new blood in from a winning program with an emphasis on Defense if possible.