Default GARBAJOSSSSSA + greatest end of a game ever ever ever

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Announcer = GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD

Post Thanks / Like

That was good, thanks for the link.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that was freaking awesome, probably one of the best endings ever.
    and i miss garbo. i really believe if he didnt get injured, the raps would be in a different predicament as to where they are now. more positive rather than negative.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

The ending voice of the announcer is kinda like that scene from Toy Story with Woody

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    that was freaking awesome, probably one of the best endings ever.
    and i miss garbo. i really believe if he didnt get injured, the raps would be in a different predicament as to where they are now. more positive rather than negative.
    ditto. i've always maintained that chris bosh was the franchise player that was advertised to fans who could pad his stats in attempt to legitimize it... but the only REAL franchise player the raps have had since the departure of VC was Garbs.

he was the engine, and when he was here the team was a winner.. when he went down, the franchise went down.. nobody else can say that.

when bosh went down the team went................. well, pretty much the same as if he didn't go down, if not better..

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us not forget Winona vs Barton College:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Goooooaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll

Bring the man back. That was quite the sequence. Devlin should try this announcer's schtick.

Raptors Republic Starter Deadallus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

There was 0.3 on the clock when the shot went through. Put it back on and see if the ending can get even crazier.
    Deadallus

Post Thanks / Like

seen this on sportscentre, sportsline, and it's prolly been on every sports show imaginable.

his laugh is amazing.

dontre dontre dontre!!!!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Starter Dr Hannibal Lecter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Amazing...Garbojosssssssssaaaaaa

The only european player that play'd the best for raptors..the rest garbage...
    Hey Matt Develin...learn how 2 broadcast...I didn't even understand the announcer but he sold me...bring him in...just go craziii and keep saying names of raptors...

P.S

Matt Devlin sucks..so does Andrea Bargnani...and Jay Triano

Post Thanks / Like

Quote OTFP wrote: View Post
    Let us not forget Winona vs Barton College:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc
    That was awesome. Nice one.

I think this has to be the craziest finish in NBA history.

Down 8 with 38 seconds to go?
    Come back to win it. One day we'll be on the receiving end of one of these wins.

Although...

Chucks reaction is basically the Chicagoan version of that Spanish guy. hahah
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 23rd, 2011 at 03:23 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

ahaha is he laughing or crying

Post Thanks / Like

One of my all time favorite raptors. What a gritty dude he was. If he didn't get injured I guarantee we win that playoff round.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao, the way the announcers voice kept cracking I expected him to say "And here are your fries mr. simpson" ahahaha

oh wait I heard the end, and thats just creepy, and I don't know what game their playing on that clip but it sure explains why some euro's have such a huge learning curve when they come over here.......
    Last edited by pran; Wed Mar 23rd, 2011 at 05:24 PM.

Raptors Republic Starter bloodyhandedgod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a great vid. He just loses it announcing. lol
    Why did Garbajosa never return? Never fully recover?
    I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
    It's a great vid. He just loses it announcing. lol
    Why did Garbajosa never return? Never fully recover?
    After he had that bad break of his leg he wanted to play the following season for Spain and BC (rightly so) said no. In addition I believe the doctors here said he hadnt healed fully...but he still wanted to do it. They then arranged a buyout and he went back to Spain. Looks like he has recovered now!!! Euros are very particular about playing for their national teams...its as if the country will never forgive them if they dont. In this particular he was crazy to do so...he could have been injured permanently. As it turned out he did not play very well if I remember correctly.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Mo pete's buzzer beater was epic!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pran wrote: View Post
    lmao, the way the announcers voice kept cracking I expected him to say "And here are your fries mr. simpson" ahahaha

oh wait I heard the end, and thats just creepy, and I don't know what game their playing on that clip but it sure explains why some euro's have such a huge learning curve when they come over here.......
    ----------------------------------

Yeah, a clip that shows two teams playing at an extremely high level, not needing a timeout to be pampered or coached, knowing exactly what they need to do, playing with poise and levelheadedness, hitting their shots in a pressure-packed situation - yeah it totally demonstrates players who don't know much about the game.

The end of this game would never ever happen in the NBA because the players would be lost little girls without having their hands held by the overcoaching of their coaches.

Raptors Republic Starter bloodyhandedgod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OTFP wrote: View Post
    ----------------------------------

Yeah, a clip that shows two teams playing at an extremely high level, not needing a timeout to be pampered or coached, knowing exactly what they need to do, playing with poise and levelheadedness, hitting their shots in a pressure-packed situation - yeah it totally demonstrates players who don't know much about the game.

The end of this game would never ever happen in the NBA because the players would be lost little girls without having their hands held by the overcoaching of their coaches.
    The overcoaching in the NBA is ridiculous. Watching the clip, I kept waiting for more stoppages, as if I have just become trained for it. In the Raptors best efforts are often those moments when they are allowed to run. Who amongst us has not gone into a stupor watching timeout follow timeout.

Wish Garbajosa had come back. Still not sure why we were not able to get him back. Maybe he simply wanted to stay home.
    I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information