OKC thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKC thread

These Guys are the worst officials i've ever seen. Did you guys see how many Bulls*** calls these guys made? especially the out of bounds call in the 3rd quarter by Kevin Durant, James Johnson didn't even lay a finger on the ball. This is just ridiculous!

OKC thread

How much money does referee Ron Garrinson (sp?) have on this game? His post game evaluation should be full of,"Were you high?"

Comment

Garretson.**

And ya, its pretty unbelievable. But I guess a young team just has to play through that.

A team like OKC is going to get those 'respect' calls, whether the NBA wants to admit they exist or not.

Comment

WOW!

After that non charge call gone in Bargs favour, I think Ronny just blows.

Comment

13mins vs WSH and only 9 through three quarters vs OKC for Davis tonight is not acceptable in my opinion.

Comment

Raptors win! Raptors win! Raptors win!

Break out the Salami and cheese this ball game is over! That was the Best game this entire season, my heart was racing the whole game. What did you guys think of tonights game?

Comment

Good game by everyone. A win like that is needed every now and then for a young team - insert Bon Jovi 'Keep the Faith' here.

Funny how SAC and WSH both won tonight. Raptors keeping a firm grip on 5th worst and making ground on NJ, who lost to WSH, for sixth worst. Ugh.

Comment

hey we won, I hate that stadium, especially that fat ass with the rey mysterio mask and the cone talkin smack, I wish I could just............
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                  hey we won, I hate that stadium, especially that fat ass with the rey mysterio mask and the cone talkin smack, I wish I could just............
                  ROFL that made my day didnt think anyone else noticed him

Comment

I think someone needs to punch Kendrick conehead in the face.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                      These Guys are the worst officials i've ever seen. Did you guys see how many Bulls*** calls these guys made? especially the out of bounds call in the 3rd quarter by Kevin Durant, James Johnson didn't even lay a finger on the ball. This is just ridiculous!
                      The refereeing was atrocious - it was like the Raptors were playing against 8 men . At least, we got the win and that was a good mental win imo . I think we have to resign Reggie Evans (veteran minimum - $2 m per year as Reggie is clearly the glue guy on this team) and pick up Barbosa's option, they are the veterans and were the steadying influence as we would have lost today without their influence. James Johnson is looking like a glue guy - looks like the glue guy in the starting lineup without taking shots. Kudos to BC on that trade (maybe James Johnson needed a change of scenery and minutes like Johnny Flynn needs and I wish we get him ).

Comment

theyve been making some shit calls in the 2nd half

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
                          The refereeing was atrocious - it was like the Raptors were playing against 8 men . At least, we got the win and that was a good mental win imo . I think we have to resign Reggie Evans (veteran minimum - $2 m per year as Reggie is clearly the glue guy on this team) and pick up Barbosa's option, they are the veterans and were the steadying influence as we would have lost today without their influence. James Johnson is looking like a glue guy - looks like the glue guy in the starting lineup without taking shots. Kudos to BC on that trade (maybe James Johnson needed a change of scenery and minutes like Johnny Flynn needs and I wish we get him ).
                          totally agree if they dont resign either of them its gonna be a long season......again

Comment

t_rapsfan24 wrote: View Post
                            totally agree if they dont resign either of them its gonna be a long season......again
                            Agree as well...

Even more frustrating than the refs tonight: the choke job by our guys in the 4th... Seriously, guys like Jose, Demar, Sonny, etc, they dont look confident at all out there... Fucking Jose dumping the ball to Reggie with a second left on the shot-clock... I usually like the guy but man, tonight was discouraging...

This game I think is a good example of who are keepers; simply the guys who wanted the ball and/or scored in the 4th: guys like JJ, Barbo, Reggie, DD (who's scared and has bad body language, but he's still young and has good skills which he can get by with, same with Bargs I guess)

Comment

Break out the Salami and cheese this ball game is over! That was the Best game this entire season, my heart was racing the whole game. What did you guys think of tonights game?
                              Doesn't beat the Detroit game... And the 1st OKC win was pretty awesome as well.. But it was a damn good game indeed.

Plus I had the Raps at 12 to 1 to win... 5$ paid me 60 wich was neat...

Comment

Working...
                              X