Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Accuscore : Denver 86%, Raptors 14% chance of winning tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Accuscore : Denver 86%, Raptors 14% chance of winning tonight?

According to AccuScore on ESPN our Raptors have a 14% chance of winning tonight in Denver. What is that about? Does anyone else think this is really crazy or just me?
    WOW, 14% chance? Seriously?

We're playing on a back-to-back, on the road, having already won two straight, against a good Nuggets team. I think it is about right.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      According to AccuScore on ESPN our Raptors have a 14% chance of winning tonight in Denver. What is that about? Does anyone else think this is really crazy or just me?
      Yeah, I would have probably said "10%".

Denver is hot. They totally outclass the Raptors.

Comment

It might have something to do with the last three games we've played in Denver...

Mar 14, 2008......DEN 137, TOR 105
        Dec 2, 2008.......DEN 132, TOR 93
        Nov 17, 2009......DEN 130, TOR 112

Lovely.

Comment

All three of you guys have a very valid point. Thank you very much for the insight!

Comment

WOOOOOOW $20 on the raps you stand to win $160!!!! thats just insane! I am going to do it.. Will post later tonight in a terrible mood I'm sure

Comment

LOL here is my betting line for tonight wish me luck;

Raps to win over the nug.. bet $20 stand to win $160
              Sac over the Bulls somehow bet $5 stand to win $65
              and Golden State over the Spurs + Utah over the Grizz bet $6 win $144

LOL

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                LOL here is my betting line for tonight wish me luck;

Raps to win over the nug.. bet $20 stand to win $160
                Sac over the Bulls somehow bet $5 stand to win $65
                and Golden State over the Spurs + Utah over the Grizz bet $6 win $144

LOL
                hahaha Good luck with that my man.

Comment

Did anyone see what our Chances of beating the Thunder last night were?
                  Probably right about 14%.

Comment

I really think the raps have a good shot tonight though, correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first time they have faced them without melo or billups.. plus felton is ankled out. On top of that this is Reggie and James Jons first time this season playing them on the raps? Plus barbosa is hot as hell and D-row is lighting the lamp these days

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Did anyone see what our Chances of beating the Thunder last night were?
                      Probably right about 14%.
                      88+% lol

http://accuscore.com/game-forecast-p...a/gameid,1040/

Comment

chance

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                        so you are saying, we have a chance.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                          I really think the raps have a good shot tonight though, correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first time they have faced them without melo or billups.. plus felton is ankled out. On top of that this is Reggie and James Jons first time this season playing them on the raps? Plus barbosa is hot as hell and D-row is lighting the lamp these days
                          I agree, 14% chance my ass. Have faith in your team guys, We beat the bulls, the first seed in the eastern conference. Denver is good but anything can happen. For all we know our team could go on a 5 game winning streak, it seems highly unlikely but like i said anything can happen.

Comment

I wonder what the Accuscore was last night against Oklahoma?
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              I wonder what the Accuscore was last night against Oklahoma?
                              it was probably worse. I never believe these gay ass predictions, cause half the time these guys at ESPN are spitting BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X