Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Accuscore : Denver 86%, Raptors 14% chance of winning tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b2kelly wrote: View Post
    WOOOOOOW $20 on the raps you stand to win $160!!!! thats just insane! I am going to do it.. Will post later tonight in a terrible mood I'm sure
    HAHAHAHA, already beat you to it. This should be fun!

Comment

LOL here is my betting line for tonight wish me luck;

Raps to win over the nug.. bet $20 stand to win $160
      Sac over the Bulls somehow bet $5 stand to win $65
      and Golden State over the Spurs + Utah over the Grizz bet $6 win $144

LOL
      Good luck with that. Curious to see what happens.

Comment

I really think the raps have a good shot tonight though, correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first time they have faced them without melo or billups.. plus felton is ankled out. On top of that this is Reggie and James Jons first time this season playing them on the raps? Plus barbosa is hot as hell and D-row is lighting the lamp these days

You are correct and right on point.

Comment

I read somewhere that the Rape are 0-5 lifetime on back to backs whereby the 2nd game is in Denver. And Denver is 9-0 against teams this year who are on the 2nd night of a back to back. Lets not also forget that when you play in Denver and youre not used to playing in the thin air, it can make things very, very difficult.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            I read somewhere that the Rape are 0-5 lifetime on back to backs whereby the 2nd game is in Denver. And Denver is 9-0 against teams this year who are on the 2nd night of a back to back. Lets not also forget that when you play in Denver and youre not used to playing in the thin air, it can make things very, very difficult.
            Wow 54-29 mid second quarter. That is crazy. Come on guys. Guess I should have kept my mouth shut. lol

Comment

well I have learned that I am terrible gambler.. Thanks raps cost me 20 buks

Comment

Just caught the score (Raps down 28) and thought I'd hop on to see if you had already posted your defeat... by the way i think you are looking at the wrong way... although you only lost $20 bucks as your principal, your opportunity cost versus investing in a GIC for 25 years is $55, or in a Mutual fund (at 10%) is $216, so depending on how you look at it, the raptors cost you a lot more!!!
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I feel like an idiot. I think we need some better resting methods for back to backs cause this isn't going to cut it if we want a championship.

Comment

that was crazy! All I have to say about that. 14% chance right on the head!

Comment

Some of you are surprised by last night's outcome. Why?

Comment

Just didn't think that it would have been such a big blowout. Totally didn't see that coming after the game against OKC. But then again, last time they beat OKC, the following game was also a blowout. OUCH!

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                          Just didn't think that it would have been such a big blowout. Totally didn't see that coming after the game against OKC. But then again, last time they beat OKC, the following game was also a blowout. OUCH!
                          Really? As of late, the Pepsi Centre has been a house of horrors for the Raptors. And playing the Nuggets at a mile above sea level on the 2nd night of a back to back, you just knew that it wasn't going to be a good night.

Comment

Working...
                          X