Samuel Dalembert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Dalembert

Samuel Dalembert is a free agant this year do you guy`s think the raptors should go after him?

I think Leo is a tool but Dalembert's questionable character during his stint w/ team canada leads me to question whether he is worth it. As a backup C at a reasonable contract i'd think about it but I think that other teams would offer him more than i'd want to. If you think we should go after him what kind of contract would you offer? If I could get him at 3 yrs @ 4 mill i'd take it but i doubt it that'd work.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

NO, No, and no. We're good.

Comment

For a veteran's minimum, sure, why not?
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I highly doubt he'd sigh a vet minimum.

Comment

No thank you.

Comment

Another Dalembert thread?

No thanks. How long before he bitches about playing time?

Comment

Because he's the type of young player with a lot of upside the Raptors should be going after?
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

As a backup maybe but no.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The Raps should be pursuing: Marc Gasol, Chandler and Dalembert in that order. Good centres are at a premium and will be difficult to nab but try we must and overpay for Gasol simply because he is the youngest and with an all-round game better than the others. But he is restricted and so the offer to him must be attractive and unpalatable for the Grizzlies to match.

Comment

The Grizz are going to match anything Gasol is offered. They'd be crazy not to.

Comment

The part I like about him is he blocks shots and plays defense and grabs boards don't the raptors need that at centre?

Comment

Would the Raptors be better off keeping Reggie as opposed to going out after Dalembert?

Comment

I think they should go after him. He's the best realistic option. Chandler will re-sign in Dallas and Gasol, well, you know that the Grizzlies absolutely want to keep him, and I think they'll do so. As a backup center, Sam would be perfect.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Would the Raptors be better off keeping Reggie as opposed to going out after Dalembert?
                              That's the way i'd lean, reggie is probably cheaper, and there is zero worry about character
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X