• Show
Clear All

• GARBAJOSSSSSA + greatest end of a game ever ever ever

Announcer = GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD

Comment

That was good, thanks for the link.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

that was freaking awesome, probably one of the best endings ever.
        and i miss garbo. i really believe if he didnt get injured, the raps would be in a different predicament as to where they are now. more positive rather than negative.

Comment

The ending voice of the announcer is kinda like that scene from Toy Story with Woody

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            that was freaking awesome, probably one of the best endings ever.
            and i miss garbo. i really believe if he didnt get injured, the raps would be in a different predicament as to where they are now. more positive rather than negative.
            ditto. i've always maintained that chris bosh was the franchise player that was advertised to fans who could pad his stats in attempt to legitimize it... but the only REAL franchise player the raps have had since the departure of VC was Garbs.

he was the engine, and when he was here the team was a winner.. when he went down, the franchise went down.. nobody else can say that.

when bosh went down the team went................. well, pretty much the same as if he didn't go down, if not better..

Comment

Let us not forget Winona vs Barton College:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc

Comment

Goooooaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll

Bring the man back. That was quite the sequence. Devlin should try this announcer's schtick.

Comment

There was 0.3 on the clock when the shot went through. Put it back on and see if the ending can get even crazier.
                  Deadallus

Comment

seen this on sportscentre, sportsline, and it's prolly been on every sports show imaginable.

his laugh is amazing.

dontre dontre dontre!!!!
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Amazing...Garbojosssssssssaaaaaa

The only european player that play'd the best for raptors..the rest garbage...
                      Hey Matt Develin...learn how 2 broadcast...I didn't even understand the announcer but he sold me...bring him in...just go craziii and keep saying names of raptors...

P.S

Matt Devlin sucks..so does Andrea Bargnani...and Jay Triano
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
                        Let us not forget Winona vs Barton College:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc
                        That was awesome. Nice one.

I think this has to be the craziest finish in NBA history.

Down 8 with 38 seconds to go?
                        Come back to win it. One day we'll be on the receiving end of one of these wins.

Although...

Chucks reaction is basically the Chicagoan version of that Spanish guy. hahah
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 23, 2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

ahaha is he laughing or crying

Comment

One of my all time favorite raptors. What a gritty dude he was. If he didn't get injured I guarantee we win that playoff round.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

lmao, the way the announcers voice kept cracking I expected him to say "And here are your fries mr. simpson" ahahaha

oh wait I heard the end, and thats just creepy, and I don't know what game their playing on that clip but it sure explains why some euro's have such a huge learning curve when they come over here.......
                              Last edited by pran; Wed Mar 23, 2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X