I think the first time that a grade should be given to this rebuild should be after the draft........as of now, we have somewhat of an idea of who's likely to stay and who's likely on the move (nothing's concrete obviously, but guys like Ed, DD, JB, JJ ..etc) I'd say it'd be fair to give a grade following the draft, where we'll have seen not only who they've drafted, but any other transactions that have happened along the way.....viva KEMBA WALKER!! (kyrie or d.williams would be also nice) never been so excited for a draft before.....not really because of the strength of the talent, but because I'm really curious as to who's the next piece to the Raptors Rebuild Puzzle........

and Garbage Time you need to CHIILLLLLLLL on the negativity - I understand fans criticizing and being upset, but damn no need to crap on the future like that - the next season opener will lie somewhere between Oct28-31/2011.....until then, nobody knows how good or bad the starting lineup will look like.......until then, it's difficult to evaluate how far the franchise has come......the draft is in 90 days and as a Raps fan, that's the next big day after the season has ended to really look forward to