Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Would You Grade Our Season Up To This Point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tarunj wrote: View Post
    From my memory the Raptors are generally a 2nd half team. That being said I still think they are about 1 move away from being able to pull a 1st round upset. Here is a question. If for whatever reason a trade is proposed: Bargnani straight up for Noah...which GM says No?

In my mind Noah is excatly the type of player the Raptors need, want and could be of high use. His defence, shotblocking and unlimited energy on the off. boards could single handedly propel us to the upper echeolon of the East. Not to mention he is still young and somewhat controllable
    Not interested! Not enough! Besides salaries aren't close. Noah, Thomas + to get that deal on the table.
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

tdoto wrote: View Post
      wow .. some high grades for a .500 team .. until they can prove to me that they can play the way they are playing now on a consistent basis its still a C
      A team at .500 that missed the playoffs last year doesn't deserve a "B" - very tough crowd in here!
      The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

A -- I've been pondering whether it's an "A" or a "B". They've been worse defensively than I thought they are capable of being so I was leaning towards a B ... but at the end of the day, they're right were they should be record wise (W-L). So that deserves an "A" I think.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

Dave wrote: View Post
          A -- I've been pondering whether it's an "A" or a "B". They've been worse defensively than I thought they are capable of being so I was leaning towards a B ... but at the end of the day, they're right were they should be record wise (W-L). So that deserves an "A" I think.
          Wow...very generous grading. I wish I had profs like you growing up.

Comment

Working...
          X