Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The NBA Adopt A Crossover Method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should The NBA Adopt A Crossover Method?

I'm assuming everyone knows what the crossover method is, the only league I can currently think of that adopts that method is the CFL.

(if the ninth place team in one conference has a better record than the eight place team in the other conference, that team with the better record makes the playoffs and "crosses over" to the other conferences playoff)

I think all the teams in the west up until 11th, so 10 teams are above five hundred and indiana who is currently in 8th is 11 games under five hundred and you have teams like milwaukee and god knows who else even lower that still have a chance at making the playoffs.

I'd like the nba to adopt this rule, but, put a slight twist on it, if the eighth place team in one conference is BELOW .500 than the ninth place team in the other conference, if they are .500 or better should crossover into the east for the eighth and final playoff spot.

*this also includes if any teams are in a playoff spot and below .500(could be in 7th)
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.
Working...
X