Next Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Season Predictions

Soo many questions for next season. who will be traded? who will be drafted? Will BC fire Triano? Will DeRozan Become an all star?

Derozan All Star?
    No

Triano fired?
    No

BC fired?
    No

Who will be drafted?
    Too early to tell depends on where we pick and if we move down. Hopefully Knight/Walkers/Williams/Irving (I doubt we'll get Williams or Irving though)

Who will be traded?
    Jose or Barbosa

Comment

Derozan All Star?
      Hell, Nooooooooooooooo, Not even in 5 years will this guy be an ALLSTAR.

Triano fired?
      Only if BC is fired.

BC fired?
      50-50 at this point

Who will be drafted?
      Too Early to tell now

Who will be traded?
      Jose and we will get an equally bad but little shorter contract back.

Comment

I dont think DeRozan will be an All Star next season but if he manages to push his PPG to 20's next year and aberage aroumd 3-4 assists he might have a chance in years to come.

I hope Barbosa stays but theres high chamce he will be traded along with Jose Dorsey and JuJu or perhaps Chucker Weems.

Of the team atm Bargs and Derozan have all star potential for next few seasons if Bargs lifts RPG to around 7-8 and assists continue to improve like as of late to something like 2.5.

Chur

Comment

Derozan All Star?
          No

Triano fired?
          yes

BC fired?
          50-50

Who will be drafted?
          if we have the fifth pick -enes kanter,perry jones maybe kemba walker

Who will be traded?
          Jose calderon

Comment

DeRozan All Star? No, but he'll continue to improve and will become a heck of a ball player.
            Triano fired? No.
            Colangelo fired? No.
            Draft? Kyrie Irving if we can get him.
            Trade? Bayless.

Comment

Derozan All star: Not next year and not until we start to win although he will improve and up his scoring to around 20ppg. I also believe his defense will slowly improve and he will eventually become an average defender.
              Triano and BC fired: What happens to one will happen to the other.
              Draft: Hopefully Derrick Williams or Enes Kanter although it will probably be Perry Jones.
              Trade: Weems, Julian Wright, Dorsey and Bayless.

Does anyone think that BC would draft Jimmer? It wouldn't be entirely out of character.

Comment

qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
                Derozan All star: Not next year and not until we start to win although he will improve and up his scoring to around 20ppg. I also believe his defense will slowly improve and he will eventually become an average defender.
                Triano and BC fired: What happens to one will happen to the other.
                Draft: Hopefully Derrick Williams or Enes Kanter although it will probably be Perry Jones.
                Trade: Weems, Julian Wright, Dorsey and Bayless.

Does anyone think that BC would draft Jimmer? It wouldn't be entirely out of character.
                Not at #5.

Comment

The Rawth wrote: View Post
                  I dont think DeRozan will be an All Star next season but if he manages to push his PPG to 20's next year and aberage aroumd 3-4 assists he might have a chance in years to come.

I hope Barbosa stays but theres high chamce he will be traded along with Jose Dorsey and JuJu or perhaps Chucker Weems.

Of the team atm Bargs and Derozan have all star potential for next few seasons if Bargs lifts RPG to around 7-8 and assists continue to improve like as of late to something like 2.5.

Chur
                  Keep on dreaming with those 7-8 rpg figures
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Soo many questions for next season. who will be traded? who will be drafted? Will BC fire Triano? Will DeRozan Become an all star?

BC fired: No

Triano Fired: No

Traded: Calderon

DeRozan an all star: No

Draft: Kyrie Irving or Harrison Barnes if he comes out. Right now, we have the 5 th pick. Sacramento may pass us since they only have 1 less win and seem to be playing decently of late. Tyreke Evans is also back too. We have to hope Minnesota and Washington grab the top 2 spots and we get the 3rd. Washington won't take Irving given that they have John Wall. I doubt Minnesota takes Irving either because I think Rubio will be playing for them next year. If Cleveland or Sacramento gets a pick ahead of us, they'll take Irving and we'll have to look at a SF.

Comment

DeRozan all star? Nope

Triano fired? I hope.

BC Fired? Maybe.

Draft? Looks slim now with key draftees declining to enter due to NCAA championships hopes for next season, Sullinger, Williams, and maybe Barnes will not declare leaving other teams looking for the other big draftees like Irving, P.Jones, Valancuianas, Kanter .

Traded? Everyone on the roster looks like they can be traded except DeMar, Ed, Amir, I wouldn't mind if the Raptors would traded Bargs to Chicago for Asik and other role players, I bet the only person who can teach him how to defend is Thibodeau really.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                        Derozan All Star?
                        Hell, Nooooooooooooooo, Not even in 5 years will this guy be an ALLSTAR.

Triano fired?
                        Only if BC is fired.

BC fired?
                        50-50 at this point

Who will be drafted?
                        Too Early to tell now

Who will be traded?
                        Jose and we will get an equally bad but little shorter contract back.
                        Pessimism defined.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                          • Colangelo takes the best player on his draft board
                          • Colangelo stays
                          • Triano leaves
                          • Bargnani leaves
                          • Barbosa leaves
                          • Wright leaves
                          • Weems leaves
                          • Evans leaves
                          • Dorsey stays
                          • Ajinca stays
                          • Colangelo builds around Ed and DeMar, finding free agents who complement them
                          • The Raptors enter next season in far better shape but still end up in the lottery

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            • Colangelo takes the best player on his draft board
                            • Colangelo stays
                            • Triano leaves
                            • Bargnani leaves
                            • Barbosa leaves
                            • Wright leaves
                            • Weems leaves
                            • Evans leaves
                            • Dorsey stays
                            • Ajinca stays
                            • Colangelo builds around Ed and DeMar, finding free agents who complement them
                            • The Raptors enter next season in far better shape but still end up in the lottery
                            Unfortunately I agree with everything Apollo says.
                            I would add Amir disappoints everyone with foul prone 'over playing'

Draft prediction is Kemba.

I think our only hope is if we sign a high profile coach, I'm hopin for Messina or D'antoni as realistic option at this pt.

Comment

If they're drafting 5th or 6th then chances of them finding a player with more talent than Kemba Walker is not high. I'm not saying he's the ideal draft choice for them in this class but I am saying I feel he would not be a wasted pick. I think he has the potential to have a much greater impact than Johnny Flynn for example. Flynn was taken 6th overall and a pretty good draft class. I think Kemba could end up playing to a level of TJ Ford in his prime before he went through those traumatizing Raptors era injuries which killed his game. TJ was an excellent player and would still be one if not for his degenerative spinal condition.

TJ's first season in Toronto was excellent. finding a guy in this class who can give you 14 and 8 with a huge array of offensive weapons would be an excellent find at 5th or 6th.

Comment

Working...
                              X