Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I toally agree.BRING DORSEY BACK!

Comment

Dorsey is a pro. He is the number one PF on my third string if I am the GM.

Comment

I believe Triano was asked about why Wright was never put in and he answered the question. He didn't "call anyone out" he just answered a question.

Comment

http://www.fan590.com/ondemand/media...28_104620_6424

BC talks about Julian Wright incident.

Comment

Can someone post a recap of the Fan590 interview? I can't view it at work.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Can someone post a recap of the Fan590 interview? I can't view it at work.
              http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...es_on_raptors/

Comment

Thank you.

I love this part of the article:
                Wright was disciplined, to the point where it raised eyebrows with some of his teammates quelling the idea that others could pull the same stunt without fear of retribution.

Comment

Wright was disciplined, to the point where it raised eyebrows with some of his teammates quelling the idea that others could pull the same stunt without fear of retribution.
                  I am starting to think there is little to no doubt that Andrea is gone. I'm purely speculating but I can't see who else that comment would be directed at.

Comment

Raptors fans need to STOP with this unwarranted Wright love. Talk to any Hornets fan; this is standard fare for Wright. He's lazy, unmotivated, incredibly inconsistent and doesn't love basketball. He just happens to be tall and okay at it.

Send him back to Illinois. I don't want him here. Any player that refuses to sub into a game (without reasonable cause, anyway) has no place here.
                    Joshua Priemski
                    NBA blogger
                    SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
                    www.RufusOnFire.com/
                    www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Working...
                    X