Larry Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee wrote: View Post
    Yeah he was a pretty good PG back in the day, but there wasn't a lot of competition in the 1930's.
    Ouch!
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
      All we need to do is get LB to coach, D'Antoni to be his assisstant with Lawerence Frank, Sell MLSE to the Buss Family, hire Jerry West as Prez, keep BC as GM and sign Nene and Ellis this off season, Dwight and CP3 next, trade up to get Kyrie in the draft. After a year with this team LB will leave and we'll bring in Phil "wins Rings" Jax and pull monkeys out our butts. Seriously, I did it in 2k11, can't be that hard in real life.

lol
      “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
        Yeah he was a pretty good PG back in the day, but there wasn't a lot of competition in the 1930's.
        Haha, but just in case there was no touche element in that post, he did play in the 70's (like Phil Jackson) and an all star albeit in the ABA.

Comment

Larry Brown is NOT the right Coach for Raptors. We need a Coach who is still passionate about the game and is willing to really push the guys.

Will this Coach come to Toronto ? It all depends who we will have in this team. If we are planing to go a ahead with Scrubs like Amir Johnson, James Johnson and Bayless as our future starters and ... then the Answer is NO.

Comment

I feel what all of you guys are saying but consider this for a second, can rebuilding a team from the ground up be left to a experience coach who doesn't know how to win?

I like larry brown but I will not go out and say he is the end all be all of coaches but there is tons of ball movement with his teams and thats one thing that has to be a must for our team going forward cause honestly how does teams like boston, chicago, utah, san Antonio... run more set plays than we do and we have least talent? there is a fundamental flaw in the way our teams have been coached which needs to change.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
              how does teams like boston, chicago, utah, san Antonio... run more set plays than we do and we have least talent? there is a fundamental flaw in the way our teams have been coached which needs to change.
              To run set plays, you have to have skilled players with high IQ who can handle the ball and ...

Look at the " Most Positive Impact Player" of Raptor team which is Amir Johnson !!! The guy can not dribble two feet, can not beat his man off the dribble and has passing skills of a 5 year old. you give him the ball and he does not know what to do with it. So all you can is to do pick and roll with him 5 feet from the basket or run fast breaks.

The hustle and energy scrubs that Raptor is full of are not capable of running complicated set plays.

Comment

Working...
              X