Sir Charles for GM *Who he play for? Post 20*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    U ever had in n out? That ish is amazing yo!
    and that, sir, is pretty much admission that you're a fatty.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      and that, sir, is pretty much admission that you're a fatty.

Nah nah man, in n out aint that bad yo

Last time i went there tho, there was some serious heffer yanks eatin beside me. Each person had 2 orders of fries, 2 double double burgers, a large coke, and a milkshake, wtf eh

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        Nah nah man, in n out aint that bad yo

Last time i went there tho, there was some serious heffer yanks eatin beside me. Each person had 2 orders of fries, 2 double double burgers, a large coke, and a milkshake, wtf eh
        right on.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          right on.

Comment

Here are some good reasons why Barkley should not be the Raptors GM:

The line of 2009: "You think I keep up with these fools during the offseason."

Comment

i don't think you can judge Charles ability to be a GM from this game.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Here are some good reasons why Barkley should not be the Raptors GM:

The line of 2009: "You think I keep up with these fools during the offseason."
                I thought one of the clips was going to be this one....

I love CHarles, but there's no way on earth I'd want him in charge of my team.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

you put a good cap expert behind him and I would take charles. he is not the grestest person at conveying his thoughts in a way everyone can understand but he knows how the game is suppose to be played people rag on him because the players he picks may not be kobe level in talent.from what I see He is thinking about how they would fit into a team he would build. Putting together a allstar team will not always bring you championships.
                  Last edited by grindhouse; Sat Apr 2, 2011, 04:41 AM. Reason: fixed

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    you put he is not the grestest person at conveying his thoughts in a way everyone can understand
                    Apparently he's not the only one.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                      I believe he was questioned a couple of years ago about coaching the Lakers and turned it down, and they are hinting they might pursue him again. If he won't come in for the Lakers job, I would be surprised he would for the Raptors.
                      My mistake here btw. I was thinking of mike krysewski(sp).

Comment

Working...
                      X