Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Fighter Season 13

Hi Guys

Anyone watch this last night? I missed it, but dl'd it am gonna watch after work.

Looks like a good season. I heard Junior has trouble with his English and they sub him!

This would be a good thread to keep going , any TUF fans might want to comment here each week!

OOps, moderator could you move this to the sports junkie forum? probably better there, sorry!!

Comment

its gonna be an alright season, for some reason I think Brock gonna lose badly, Junior knows how to train dudes in all gaps of their games, Brock just works on cardio so far.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

first match SUCKED..

dos santos's english is quite comical... after he announced the first fight matchup, he congratulated brock

Comment

Has Brock dropped a considerable amount of weight or is it his new Pat Riley-esque hairdoo style that's making him look slim?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Has Brock dropped a considerable amount of weight or is it his new Pat Riley-esque hairdoo style that's making him look slim?
            well, he got sick awhile back... he dropped a good 30 lbs after that.. and he completely changed his diet because of the illness

did you notice he was pretty damn docile too? kinda ruining my raging bull image of him

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              did you notice he was pretty damn docile too? kinda ruining my raging bull image of him
              Very much so. Definitely not the same fighter that tore apart Frank Mir at UFC 100.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                Very much so. Definitely not the same fighter that tore apart Frank Mir at UFC 100.
                Lest we forget he dropped almost 100 lbs after a near lethal bout with diverticulitis, was out of commission for almost a year, then came back and defended his strap vs Shane Carwin by a side headlock choke. Dude still got game.

JDS is funny, seems like the nicest dude in the world. His broken english makes it even better "your time! your time!"

Comment

"the first fight will be... black bible reading dude.. and german muslim dude (cant recall their names).... COGRATULATIONS BROCK!"

highlight for sure

Comment

"the first fight will be... black bible reading dude.. and german muslim dude (cant recall their names).... COGRATULATIONS BROCK!"

highlight for sure
                    That was so funny!!!!! Did you see brock go to shake JDS' hand and JDS just walked away cuz he didnt see him. So funny.

Comment

Is it just me or did Brock look dumber than he already must be, when he was asking the fighters why they were there with the clipboard. Funny part was when Brock's team said "hammerfist" during the fight then JDS said if after them like 4 times LOL.

Comment

it was funny too, at the end of the fight when brock was like "wrestling huge in this sport"... and minutes later, dana slagging the lay & pray fight as boring

Comment

it was funny too, at the end of the fight when brock was like "wrestling huge in this sport"... and minutes later, dana slagging the lay & pray fight as boring
                          To Brock's defense, it was the guys wrestling based takedown ability that won him the fight. And he DID stay active the whole time, advancing or trying to advance his position and laying on g'n'p. He went for side and crucifix control on multiple occassions. Unlike a guy like Koschek who basically dry humps a guy for the whole round (re-Paul Daley)

I give that kraut some credit, he had a nice kick-off the wall to reverse positions...only to get taken down again, lol

Comment

so the season premiere had the worst ratings for a TUF premiere ever.... apparently brock isn't the draw everyone thought he was

EDIT: it may be second worst... still, awful sign considering their spike contract is up this year

Comment

bad ratings because of the roster, not the coaches, no hype for anyone on the show, except Brock and Junior.

Comment

Working...
                              X