Lonely boy Sonny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely boy Sonny

It seems that we have the answer to the mystery of Sonny's less than stellar play this season....he has no female company...he needs a girlfriend.

At the Republic we have all manner of suggestions on how to improve the team or change the game of the players....can we now come up with some suggestions for Money Sonny in his time of need?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...nny-weems?bn=1

“Think (it’s) time for me to get a girlfriend,” Weems wrote on his Twitter page Sunday.

In the wake of that transmission Weems said he has received “fifty-something” responses from Twitter users claiming to be girlfriend material. That number, like Chamberlain’s infamous self-count of the notches on his bed post, has not been independently verified.

Still, it’s not a stretch to suggest that when pro athletes, both male and female, seek romantic partnership, choice comes in quantity. Quality, Weems will tell you, is another matter.

“A lot of females come to you, and they tell you a story. ‘I want to be your girl. I’m different from other females.’ Or whatever. It happens all the time,” Weems said. “Athletes really have it hard, trying to find that person. Who can you trust?”

I could see it being more difficult to find a good woman if you're rich and famous. It must be difficult at times to figure out who is being real and who is there to capitalize on your wealth and fame. Sonny probably isn't going to find what he's looking for at the club if that's where he's been looking.

Comment

He should go the Charlie Sheen route.

Comment

Maybe he should focus on getting a contract somewhere within the NBA next year and then worry about it.

Comment

Who cares about money when you're in loooooooooooooooooove!
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Maybe Sonny should try eharmony? They have 29(?) dimensions of compatability(?) or something. Maybe he can find himself a nice nurse or legal assistant...

Comment

Sonny is making it sound like he is making Millions and all Gold Diggers are after him
              How much does this kid make anyway ? 450 k a year !!

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                Sonny is making it sound like he is making Millions and all Gold Diggers are after him
                How much does this kid make anyway ? 450 k a year !!
                850 K / year approximately
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Shouldn't be too hard to find a girl that doesn't know who he is

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    Shouldn't be too hard to find a girl that doesn't know who he is
                    Thats what I was thinking...
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I'm actually feeling sorry for Sonny, his head is not in the game and he isn't playing with much of any motivation. It's sad to see the kid play his way off the team and join JuJu in free agency.
                      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Man, Sonny is just looking for some hot desperate pussy in Toronto. He doesn't want to be tied down to a chick when he can have many.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

he should worry less about girls and more on his career.

Comment

Working...
                          X