• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland might pass on irving?

I hope this is true.

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssp...48484/28188019

they aren't even guaranteed the #1 pick so after lottery night we can worry

Comment

The question BC should be asking himself if the Toronto Raptors win the number one pick in the 2011 draft - do we draft Kyrie Irving and only plug one position out of 3 positions (PG,SF and C) of weakness on this Raptor team or we go the trade route for a Raymond Felton and one of Wilson Chandler, Afflalo or JR Smith (former two preferred imo) from a Bargs+Jose+spare parts or a Tyson Chandler or Marc Gasol offer sheet signing and plug the three positions all at once in the draft by trading down the #1 pick for say a 3-5 pick to get Harrison Barnes or Derrick Williams in that order and a later pick for Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight in that order or Enes Kanter or Valaciunas? That is the million dollar question. Imo, I think the second option is better, that way, BC does not have to continue adding players and messing up team chemistry. The depth chart should be like this:-

PG Raymond Felton or Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight (starting)
      SF Wilson Chandler or Aaron Afflalo or Harrison Barnes or Derrick Williams (starting)
      C Tyson Chandler or Marc Gasol or Valaciunas or Enes Kanter (passed medical) (starting)

Comment

That report says the kings want him so they can play him, Thornton and Evans at the same time, with Evans at SF. I don't need to tell you how stupid that is.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

in a draft with no consensus superstar, if we get the #1, i think we gotta trade down. still get a solid player in the 5-7 range, and (hopefully) shore up some of our other needs.

Comment

Working...
          X