Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea vs Reggie- Broken Feet?

Old school classic, Dre vs Reg

Wonder if Reggie could have imagined where he would be playing shortly therafter?

Just me or does he look a lot faster here? That first step was a lot more explosive than what he has been doing lately.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

sick wicked and nastyyyy

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        sick wicked and nastyyyy
        That was sick. Too bad it was a one hit wonder!

Comment

He looks 100x faster before. :/ Maybe him adding a bit of weight made him slow.

Comment

Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post

Comment

See 0:58 second mark. Bargnani with a dunk on McGee.

Comment

Man seeing Keiza makes me sad. I really wish he didn't get hurt in the preseason, he'd of helped us a lot.

Comment

All this just goes to show that if bargs put in more effort consitantly and was agressive more often he could use his explosiveness he has erather than settling for jumpers, but i do think the muscle he put on over the post-season has slowed him down alot because he jus doesnt seem as mobile and sort of lopes around aha. i dont mind hif he shoots jumpers as he can shoot them from litterally anywhere!
                          looking at this buzzer beater, it wasnt a buzzer, that was someone in the crowdds horn and the shot clock was messed, he just took the shot from midcourt cause he can. jokes

Comment

JARRETT JACK TO BARGS!

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Apr 3, 2011, 04:59 PM.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                              Just me or does he look a lot faster here? That first step was a lot more explosive than what he has been doing lately.
                              that was my first thought too!

Comment

Working...
                              X