This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Time to Get Rid of our Euros, Bring In More Gritty Defensive Players

The time has come and it has been shown in the game tonight. We need to get rid of our Euros, and get more defensive minded players. I liked the fact that Jose is really about the team, by him cheering on his team off the bench, but to see Bargs just sitting there emotionless, really got me thinking hes isn't a team player and is just taking up space on our cap. He needs to go to a team where there team revolves around a strong core and he is just a role player and defense is their second thought on the court, like New York.
    Jose is a good player but I think to excel his game he needs a change in scenery. Hes getting to comfortable with his role and becoming too predictable for other teams scouting reports. With the way Bayless has been playing as of late, he will take Jose's job by next season and this will be deja vu all over again.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

e2thed wrote: View Post
    The time has come and it has been shown in the game tonight. We need to get rid of our Euros, and get more defensive minded players. I liked the fact that Jose is really about the team, by him cheering on his team off the bench, but to see Bargs just sitting there emotionless, really got me thinking hes isn't a team player and is just taking up space on our cap. He needs to go to a team where there team revolves around a strong core and he is just a role player and defense is their second thought on the court, like New York.
    Jose is a good player but I think to excel his game he needs a change in scenery. Hes getting to comfortable with his role and becoming too predictable for other teams scouting reports. With the way Bayless has been playing as of late, he will take Jose's job by next season and this will be deja vu all over again.
    +10 totally agree. We gotta get rid of those 2 and bring in a good defensive Center and a good Backup PG. We also gotta draft 3 point shooting Sf. If we can do those things i almost guarantee you that we will be a much better team next season.

Comment

There is so much wrong with this thread I'm not even going to bother.
      “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
        there is soo much wrong with you i'm not even going to bother.

Comment

bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
          Whats so wrong with this thread, I didn't say anything racist, or mean, I said the truth, and if its too hard to swallow then I guess, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH (Jack Nicholson voice lol)
          Last edited by e2thed; Sun Apr 3, 2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Here we go
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Did you think that maybe there was a better way to phrase it, if you're simply talking about two players? It's really hard to take a thread seriously that has a title like this.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Great victory tonight ... Demar smooth .... Bayless fearless... Barbosa ballinggg sonny moneyyyy ...

Comment

After we dump the soft Euros, lets get rid of the un-athletic slow white guys and the the over athletic black guys that can't think the game.............
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    After we dump the soft Euros, lets get rid of the un-athletic slow white guys and the the over athletic black guys that can't think the game.............
                    Finally someone sees what I see, you know what they say , great minds think alike.

Comment

lets get rid of that gawd awful european cheerleader too, she was sooo out of time it wasnt even funny stuff like this is jus pointless

Comment

Horrible title, but I understand what you're saying. We need to either move Bargnani, or at least put him in a different role. To see him not even get excited off the bench for his team speaks volumes about how much of team player he really is...

Damn Caliper Test. Also, we need to stop letting some of our players play for their countries during the summer, it makes it them not play as hard during the year.

Comment

we need more honkies.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            Whats so wrong with this thread, I didn't say anything racist, or mean, I said the truth, and if its too hard to swallow then I guess, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH (Jack Nicholson voice lol)
                            No, what you said was flat out ignorant. There are lots of guys from Europe who know how to play defense. If you said the Raptors need to get rid of their poor defensive players and replace them with good defensive players then that would have been an intelligent comment but you didn't do that. You chose to discriminate against certain region in the world in your post when the European players on the team aren't the only issue. Last time I checked Weems, Bayless and Barbosa aren't from Europe. They don't play defense. Dilemma?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Last time I checked Weems, Bayless and Barbosa aren't from Europe. They don't play defense. Dilemma?
                              I'm pretty sure Bayless is one of our best defenders...

Comment

Working...
                              X