Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Can Be a great team if.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Uncle Ed 's in the buildin yo!
    It's Uncle Ed Murphy to you, boi.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Uncle Ed 's in the buildin yo!
      haha u mean uncle tom hes a wanna be...

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        haha u mean uncle tom
        Actually Grant Hill is the uncle tom , didnt you hear me say it on national television.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
          Actually Grant Hill is the uncle tom , didnt you hear me say it on national television.
          LMFAO, Ed u making me laugh yo

Quick , C Webb, call a time out on this thread!

Sheeeeeiittt!! We all outta time outs yo! Dayum!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            The Magic are struggling. Let's not get too excited.
            Those trades they made were, in my opinion, killers for them. Getting more offense is one thing, but not at the cost of defense. There's a chance they may not even win 50 games this year and are pretty much guaranteed to be out in the second round again this year. And this for a team with the third highest payroll in the league.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

e2thed wrote:
              My avatar is what BC is being pressured to do and it will happen , come July all the Barney lovers will have to jump off his cock.
              your avitar is cheesey as jacks voice

Comment

...Basically, by moving White Swan and Calderon, drafting well (very, very well), and getting a new coach.

Comment

just wondering how many points and what shooting percantage does a person need to get for a performance not be considered embarassing. It's statements like these which devalue all bargnani defense arguments
                  All I was trying to say is that I was surprised that our undersized fours were able to guard Boozer and Howard without getting dunked on or needing help on every play which is what happens when most teams play those guys one on one. I was not trying to bring up Bargs or imply anything about his D. Actually last year Bargs covered Howard one on one when we beat the Magic and everyone (I think Tim even said something nice) thought he played great because while Howard scored something like 30 points, we didn't have to double and i t let us close out on shooters. Just showing the same love to our young bigs.
                  "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

LMFAO, Ed u making me laugh yo

Quick , C Webb, call a time out on this thread!

Sheeeeeiittt!! We all outta time outs yo! Dayum!

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                      All I was trying to say is that I was surprised that our undersized fours were able to guard Boozer and Howard without getting dunked on or needing help on every play which is what happens when most teams play those guys one on one. I was not trying to bring up Bargs or imply anything about his D. Actually last year Bargs covered Howard one on one when we beat the Magic and everyone (I think Tim even said something nice) thought he played great because while Howard scored something like 30 points, we didn't have to double and i t let us close out on shooters. Just showing the same love to our young bigs.
                      Well dont mean to pick on your argument to much but both were getting it pretty bad by guarding Dwight one on one,, its when reggie came in to guard howard was when he started cooling down. I think ed and amir desrve the love but then bargnani desrves the love just as much

Tim said something nice... lets celebrate goood times common...
                      Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Mon Apr 4, 2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Finally

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                        ...Basically, by moving White Swan and Calderon, drafting well (very, very well), and getting a new coach.
                        A man with a good head on his shoulders. Pluck the thought out of my head.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I think the raptors will have made a start in the right direction next year if:

1)draft kyrie (fingers crossed)
                          2)trade bargnani, remaining tpe, and bayless (who hopefully continues to pad the stats on a bad team) for the 3-4th pick
                          3)draft kanter
                          4)sign a 3 pt shooting, defensive minded SF during free agency (Ron Artest, Mikael Pietrus, Battier)
                          5)demar continues to improve his passing skills and becomes a lock down defender
                          6)Ed becomes stronger and more polished offensively

C Kanter , Alabi, Ajinca
                          PF Davis, A. Johnson
                          SF Pietrus, Johnson
                          SG Derozan, Barbosa
                          PG Irving, Barbosa

I especially like the potential for great chemistry in this unit, and great 2 way players (except derozan as of right now) at each position

Big men - Davis great defense too skinny, Kanter elite scorer with bulk (heard he's a little slow rotating, but is not nearly as bad as bargnani, good rebounder)
                          Wing guys - pietrus great defender, 3 pt range, demar great midrange game and attacking the hoop and continues to become better with the ball in his hands

kyrie-the superstar that does it all (and has the footspeed to be a great defender)

*And if SVG becomes the scapegoat and is fired (followed by dwight leaving lol) we pick him up as soon as possible, no way I let jay coach a team like this next year, its like putting a 12 year old behind a ferrari.
                          Last edited by pran; Mon Apr 4, 2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Hahahahha, love how you added the Bargs comment, hence totally devaluing this post.

Funny how the Raps win one game without Bargs and now it's "We dont need Bargs"

That is what they call in medical science, a knee-jerk reaction

let me ask you, since you are talking about the way DD , Bayless, and Barbosa played , how come you think they play better without Bargs? Does that mean when Bargs plays they slack off? What kind of player would do that? Are they just lazy?
                            why does bargnani help us win games ? i don't think so.

Comment

Well dont mean to pick on your argument to much but both were getting it pretty bad by guarding Dwight one on one,, its when reggie came in to guard howard was when he started cooling down. I think ed and amir desrve the love but then bargnani desrves the love just as much

Tim said something nice... lets celebrate goood times common...
                              No worries mate, we're all entitled to our own opinions. I thought Ed did a solid job keeping Howard from getting anything too easy but then I'm used to watching Howard dominate guys.
                              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Hahahahha, love how you added the Bargs comment, hence totally devaluing this post.

Funny how the Raps win one game without Bargs and now it's "We dont need Bargs"

That is what they call in medical science, a knee-jerk reaction

let me ask you, since you are talking about the way DD , Bayless, and Barbosa played , how come you think they play better without Bargs? Does that mean when Bargs plays they slack off? What kind of player would do that? Are they just lazy?
                                I haven't talked to a single person who thinks the Raptors should keep Bargnani. Give it up already.

Comment

Working...
                                X