A lot of us would like to see Andrea Bargnani gone at the start of next season. If it happens, As much as I like both of them, I don't think that Ed and Amir would be enough inside. I think we would need another big to go with them. Maybe we could get someone in the Bargnani trade. I have some questions for y'all...
1. Is Ed a center or a power forward?
2. Do you see Amir coming of the bench for years or you think it's better for all that he gets traded?
3. Would you draft a PF/C in this year draft?
4. Do you think that the combination of Ed and Amir would be good enough in the starting five?
5. Who do you think got more potential? Ed or Amir?