The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    ya, i think pettis will smash him. but, I do hate guida so maybe i'm a bit biased.

how bout Diaz vs. St. Pierre @UFC 137

still several months away, but, looks like it will be the first Unification bout of Strikeforce and UFC, gonna be ill.
    huge news man... even though i wouldn't bet against GSP... diaz's weak sissy opened handed sissy jabs won't work on GSP.. but there are so many talented young up and coming welterweights... this is the perfect fight to keep GSP busy until they're at the championship contender level

i cant wait for rick story, or rory macdonald to get up to the contention level

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      I hope Len Bentley is around for awhile... i'd love to see him get beat up 3-4 times before they fire him.
      Len is a ginger in denial, hes got no soul and no pride.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

rick story was impressive last week.

against what's his face... damn!?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Is it just me or is Jon Jones becoming the most annoying fake ass dude in MMA besides Koscheck.
          His interviews lately especially in this video below, @ 10:16-10:40 you can see GSP run away like a bitch, and @ 15:55 ,Bones is a fake as f%$#

These days I want Rashad to submit him, but I can't see Rashad KO'ing him, or anyone at that fact.
          Last edited by e2thed; Thu Jun 2, 2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

rick story was impressive last week.

against what's his face... damn!?
            thiago alves

rory macdonald seriously impressed me against nate diaz... he tossed him around like a rag doll.. he was suplexing him at a WWE rate

Comment

yes, alves got his as whooped. btw, did anyone ever see that video on tmz where alves was explaining his operation and he said "the doctor said they just basically crazy glued my brain back together"

ya, i'm not going to that doctor. anyways, alves got dominated, i like these guys that just burst onto the scene like story and stann and within a few fights are in contention.

you could even go a bit back to velasquez the guy went from fighting ben rothwell to noguiera within like 2 fights.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

yes, alves got his as whooped. btw, did anyone ever see that video on tmz where alves was explaining his operation and he said "the doctor said they just basically crazy glued my brain back together"

ya, i'm not going to that doctor. anyways, alves got dominated, i like these guys that just burst onto the scene like story and stann and within a few fights are in contention.

you could even go a bit back to velasquez the guy went from fighting ben rothwell to noguiera within like 2 fights.
                i'd put brendan schaub in that category too... he went from losing to roy nelson in the tuf finale.. to beating big nog and cro cop, two legends

matt mitrione is also kind of in that category too

Comment

matt mitrione looks like a fat zombie and it really pisses me off. but, he has been impressive.

Comment

clay guida and showtime, was a snorefest, ramsey getting ko'd was quite funny

Comment

ya... i totally called the fights all wrong..

the kingsbury vs. maldanado fight was highly entertaining though

Comment

carwin got smashed.

Comment

carwin got smashed.
                          dos santos is a bad bad man

pretty good event... shite judging aside

munoz-maia was sick... the sam stout KO was just plain dirty

not sure how einemo - pee wee herman got fight of the night though... that was just big dude sloppy scrambling

Comment

Dos Santos and Cain will be epic fight, but I wanna see if they can make Jon Jones vs Fedor happen that will be a superfight.

Comment

did fedor drop down?

Comment

did fedor drop down?
                                nah.. henderson is going to fight him at heavyweight... pretty bold on hendo's part... considering he was a middleweight at one point

looking forward to this weekends strikeforce, even though im going to have to wait til torrents to watch it... overeem vs werdum is intriguing as hell.. overeem is quite possiby the best HW striker in the world.. and werdum beat fedor, cant count him out of anything at this point.. excited to see barnett finally fight stateside again... and the older shittier overeem vs griggs should be an entertaining sloppy affair

Comment

Working...
                                X