No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

overeem was solid... but what a boring ass fight... shoulda saw it coming... striker vs grappler is always an awkward pairing, but i really didnt expect werdum to be such a puss and pull guard that often

barnett impressed me... didnt think he still had it in him... totally dominated rogers... rogers tapped before he could even tighten up the arm-in choke

Comment

didn't watch it. i remember seeing it on like super channel or something but i don't have that. i see you watched it the discount way.
      Last edited by LBF; Tue Jun 21, 2011, 01:57 PM.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        didn't watch it. i remember seeing it on like super channel or something but i don't have that. i see you watched it the discount way.
        youtube sir! the good thing about strikeforce is that zuffa isn't as tight about as they are with the UFC. the fights were up within minutes of the event ending.

Comment

nice, will prolly be gone now though.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

http://www.mmabloodbath.com/

they upload most fights to streaming sites immediately following the fights.. and usually replace their dead links

Comment

So, the UFC has signed "The Demolition Man" Alistair Overeem.. and his first fight is Brock Lesnar on Dec 30th

for the MMA uninitiated.. or those who's knowledge of the sport is strictly UFC... this is a HUGE deal.. i've been quietly dreaming of this match up for years, thinking there was no chance it would ever happen

Overeem is quite possibly the best striker in the HW class... not just right now, but EVER. He's the reigning K-1 kickboxing Grand Prix champion, Strikeforce HW champion, and DREAM HW champion

Both of their strengths are the other guy's weaknesses. Both guys are absolute monsters of men.

I'm giddy like a schoolgirl about this fight.

Comment

Now we can see Lesnar get ko'd by a premier kickboxer, niiiiice.
                I hate Brock's face for some reason, i think its the haircut.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

i hate brock too... its the hunting knife tattoo. rubs me the wrong way.

i wouldnt pick a winner in this fight though... such an interesting match up.. cant wait

in other news, Nick Diaz loses his title shot against GSP for no-showing for TWO press conferences... missed 3 flights.. ducked out the back door and ran from his own manager

dude is dead to me... i hope Dana cuts him

Comment

I bet Nick was just trying to avoid Ariel Helwani, man that dudes nose size would have me running scared too.

Comment

helwani is awesome. the last string of 4-5 interviews with rampage were GOLD

plus, i wish i could get away with his wardrobe choices.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        the last string of 4-5 interviews with rampage were GOLD
                        Lol Oh yeah best Rampage interview these days for me was the one with Karyn Bryant, where he motorboats her.

Comment

Lol.. `Page has always been a classy fellow... remember when he dry humped Heather Nichol

Comment

So yesterday's big WTF moment... Nick Diaz not cut from the UFC... he's been scheduled to fight BJ Penn instead.

If it's the same BJ Penn who fought Matt Hughes... i feel VERY VERY sorry for Diaz.... that man will bite his arm and tear it off..

unfortunately that BJ doesn't always show up

Comment

Nick Diaz is a scrub he was gonna get exposed by gsp thats why he bailed out, BJ will do the job tho lol.

Comment

GSP would have just beat him.

BJ can potentially embarass the crap out of him.

I look forward to seeing BJ licking Diaz's blood off his gloves............... and getting a contact high off it

Comment

Working...
                                X