Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Raptors were cursed by Bono and U2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate me now was good, but I felt the orchestra was kind of overkill.

Personally, I like the 2007-2008 Intro song...I believe it was "Stronger" by Kanye West. I thought that, at the time, it definitely fit the Raptors really well.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
      Hate me now was good, but I felt the orchestra was kind of overkill.

Personally, I like the 2007-2008 Intro song...I believe it was "Stronger" by Kanye West. I thought that, at the time, it definitely fit the Raptors really well.
      Remember the name is good too

Comment

Puff the Magic Dragon?

Comment

perfect fit would be 'Hell Breaks Loose' by Eminem

Comment

Oh jesus, I really hate U2. I can't tell you how many times I had to swallow my pride and listen to that shit just so I could make out with a chick. If there was ever an album I would want to erase for eternity it would be Joshua Tree. I'm getting hives just thinking about it.

I would like Gasolina by Daddy Yankee as an intro theme
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              Oh jesus, I really hate U2. I can't tell you how many times I had to swallow my pride and listen to that shit just so I could make out with a chick. If there was ever an album I would want to erase for eternity it would be Joshua Tree. I'm getting hives just thinking about it.

I would like Gasolina by Daddy Yankee as an intro theme

Daddy Yankee? 5 or 6 years ago maybe. If you're gonna go Old Reggaeton, at least go with Tego, El Abayarde maybe?

Public Enemy Lost at Birth would be hype.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Renegades of funk was my favourite, but it doesn't matter what song you have for an intro, all the positive energy will be lost in the vortex of leo rautins. Only Swirsky had enough positive energy to overcome rautins shittiness to have an impact.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                X