Demar Derozan: Most Improoved Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Derozan: Most Improoved Player

Click on the link and show your love Toronto fans. Vote DEMAR DEROZAN for this years NBA Most Improoved Player Award.

The NBA has to organize this Award better IMO. I know Gortat is good but how did he get that many votes ! ??? !

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/0...proved-player/

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    Click on the link and show your love Toronto fans. Vote DEMAR DEROZAN for this years NBA Most Improoved Player Award.

The NBA has to organize this Award better IMO. I know Gortat is good but how did he get that many votes ! ??? !

Wow. Gortat. Thats a hack or something right there. It has to be. No way he even garners consideration in real life.

But besides Gortat, DRose and KLove, Demar is 4th on that list. Not to shabby.

Nice post.

Comment

IU dont even think Drose or Klove should count. Drose has been playing a high level for some time and was 1st overall. isnt that what u expect from a 1st overall pick? K love has been playing at this level for awhile, it didint only start this year he was having big games for months last year. Ya i dunno how gotat had that many votes either its jsut rediculous./ if u remove drose and love from the list demar is 2nd for most improoved

Comment

IU dont even think Drose or Klove should count. Drose has been playing a high level for some time and was 1st overall. isnt that what u expect from a 1st overall pick? K love has been playing at this level for awhile, it didint only start this year he was having big games for months last year. Ya i dunno how gotat had that many votes either its jsut rediculous./ if u remove drose and love from the list demar is 2nd for most improoved
        I agree that it's not really fair to include DRose on the list, but on straight merit, he does deserve some credity. He has improved his game, and ultimately thats what it comes down too.
        Both guys went from Good, to Great. Or Great to Ridiculous. Still an improvement I guess. haha

But I do believe that come year end, Demar will garner at least some talk for this award.

Comment

your right, D rose deseverves his credit for his work. thats why hes gonna be MVP. he should be most improoved and MVP, seems kinda stupid. in al honesty MVP+defensize player should be dwight howard. you take him off the orland magic and they will be turrible, absoloutley turrible.

Comment

Demar Breaking Through

Good article on hoopshype. I hope Derozan sticks around!

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/nar...be-successful/

Comment

Might wanna evict that extra 'o' from office.
              The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
              Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
              www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
              http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
              http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

obviously thats not how they vote for mip people, no way in hell would gortat be leading
                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

I cant remember how to edit the threads title lol i knw it looked wrong but after i hit enter it was to late

Comment

gortat my ass. That parrot nose douche is not the most improved. Demar has made a big leap from last year he should win for sure.

Comment

I dunno guys, Gortat definitely improved once he got to Phoenix. He went from being a bench player for Orlando to consideration for starting next year in Phoenix (also, he's been getting starting minutes in PHX).

I'm kinda glad that DD is not getting so much attention. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be known through out the league, but when he's fully developed and is the best he can be, not early on in his career. I would like him to stay humble (unlike Carter, Bosh, Andrea.)

Comment

If the wins start coming easier the strong bond DeMar has with his teammates should help him decide to re-up with the Raptors. We've seen it with Vince and we've seen it with Bosh.
                        I like the way DeMar has been handled by management. He hasn't had everyone tell him this is his team and that he is a leader. He knows he has a long way to go to reach his potential and is all ears when it comes to what he has to do to get there.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                          gortat my ass. That parrot nose douche is not the most improved. Demar has made a big leap from last year he should win for sure.
                          WHile Gortat won't win the award, his numbers have exploded since he went to Phoenix. His rebounding totals and blocks have doubled and his ppg has tripled Some of you need to kill the hate. It's really ugly and ignorant. I'd love to have Gortat on this team.

Comment

He doesn't deserve it, but I voted for DeRozan anyways.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                              I dunno guys, Gortat definitely improved once he got to Phoenix. He went from being a bench player for Orlando to consideration for starting next year in Phoenix (also, he's been getting starting minutes in PHX).

I'm kinda glad that DD is not getting so much attention. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be known through out the league, but when he's fully developed and is the best he can be, not early on in his career. I would like him to stay humble (unlike Carter, Bosh, Andrea.)
                              how is andrea bargnani not humble ??

Comment

Working...
                              X