Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Atl/tor/lac/min

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie LeetGoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Atl/tor/lac/min

    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=424ueyb

    I feel like this trade gives each team something they need, although Toronto would most likely have to send the Clippers a future first round pick as well to make it work.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LeetGoose wrote: View Post
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=424ueyb

    I feel like this trade gives each team something they need, although Toronto would most likely have to send the Clippers a future first round pick as well to make it work.
    I like the trade except Kleiza is virtually untradeable right now. He is recovering from microfracture knee surgery and is expected to be out until December or January of next season. No one is picking him up right now.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,684
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I like the trade except Kleiza is virtually untradeable right now. He is recovering from microfracture knee surgery and is expected to be out until December or January of next season. No one is picking him up right now.
    Now that I know how to use the trade exception I've adjusted your trade to make it work without kleiza.

    trade without kleiza
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why wouldn't the Clippers just trade Kaman for Smith straight up? A SF is exactly what they need to be a complete team.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I was thinking something along those lines as well.
    They would NEVER trade Kaman for Pekovic and Kleiza...

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    1,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Faux-ID wrote: View Post
    I was thinking something along those lines as well.
    They would NEVER trade Kaman for Pekovic and Kleiza...
    Or just Pekovic. Just makes no sense for the Clippers.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •