Raptors vs Nets 10/4/11 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors vs Nets 10/4/11 Thread

Starting this thread because the chat script is broken again. >_< (BTW People can still talk by going to http://raptorschat.co.nr (IRC Efnet #Raptors). I'm like the only one who's on right now very lonely)

Everyone is playing great. Raptors are up 61 to 42 at the half. Ju Ju seriously needs more time.

Ed Davis | 12 PT | 6-9 FG | 0-1 FT | 0-0 3P | 5/2 RB | 1 AS | 2 BL | 0 ST | 2 TO | 2 PF | 17 MN | (Half, Nets)

DeMar DeRozan | 16 PT | 6-9 FG | 4-4 FT | 0-0 3P | 3/1 RB | 2 AS | 0 BL | 2 ST | 3 TO | 3 PF | 18 MN | (Half, Nets)

Jerryd Bayless | 5 PT | 1-4 FG | 2-2 FT | 1-3 3P | 0/0 RB | 4 AS | 0 BL | 0 ST | 1 TO | 0 PF | 20 MN

Reggie Evans | 1 PT | 0-1 FG | 1-2 FT | 0-0 3P | 8/2 RB | 1 AS | 0 BL | 1 ST | 0 TO | 1 PF | 21 MN | (Half, Nets)

James Johnson | 15 PT | 6-8 FG | 3-4 FT | 0-1 3P | 6/1 RB | 3 AS | 0 BL | 1 ST | 2 TO | 1 PF | 21 MN | (Half, Nets)

Julian Wright | 8 PT | 4-4 FG | 0-0 FT | 0-0 3P | 2/0 RB | 2 AS | 0 BL | 0 ST | 0 TO | 1 PF | 11 MN | (Half, Nets)

Alexis Ajinca | 4 PT | 2-3 FG | 0-0 FT | 0-1 3P | 1/0 RB | 0 AS | 0 BL | 0 ST | 0 TO | 2 PF | 9 MN | (Half, Nets)
    BTW The Raptors don't have Money, Amir, Blur, Jose or Bargs.

Edit: RR Chat is live.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Apr 10, 2011, 07:41 PM.

Show me some Solomon Alabi! The lead is more than 20 now.

Comment

thatguythere wrote: View Post
      Show me some Solomon Alabi! The lead is more than 20 now.
      Is Alabi even with the team?

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Is Alabi even with the team?
        According to the boxscore he is, but he could just be there due to all the injuries.

Comment

If the raps lose this they better fire Triano before the post game show
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

RAPS WIN! Sucks they didn't try to score again so people that came to support them would get free pizza.

Comment

RAPS WIN! Sucks they didn't try to score again so people that came to support them would get free pizza.
              Ya those same people that booed the home team at the end of a win? I couldn't believe that. Thats why Raptors fans get shit on all the time. We care more about the f@ckin Pizza then we do a good game.

It's about respect for the game and respect for the other team. And Ed did the right thing. You just don't try and score in that situation. It's ZERO CLASS. And thats what the fans ended up showing. ZERO CLASS.

I think its a stupid promotion to be honest. And I knew someone was going to mention it.

Comment

Good call Ed. Idiot fans @ the game. Fun game. Hope somehow Miami loses & Atlanta while Boston wins in Washington. We would get the starting lineup for year end on Wednesday.
                “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Ya those same people that booed the home team at the end of a win? I couldn't believe that. Thats why Raptors fans get shit on all the time. We care more about the f@ckin Pizza then we do a good game.

It's about respect for the game and respect for the other team. And Ed did the right thing. You just don't try and score in that situation. It's ZERO CLASS. And thats what the fans ended up showing. ZERO CLASS.

I think its a stupid promotion to be honest. And I knew someone was going to mention it.
                  Get rid of it.

Comment

i've never once claimed my free pizza.. i find so much wrong with the promotion

pizza is the antichrist of good physical fitness.. yet you can win it at a sports event.

that's like having free cinnabuns at the end of a marathon chute

or the actual prize for winning the nobel peace prize is a copy of the jersey shore on blu-ray.

Comment

here are the highlights:

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
                        Get rid of it.
                        bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
                        Good call Ed. Idiot fans @ the game. Fun game. Hope somehow Miami loses & Atlanta while Boston wins in Washington. We would get the starting lineup for year end on Wednesday.

Free pizza > sportsmanship.

Comment

Free pizza > sportsmanship.
                          Hahaha if this is a joke, then hilarious.

If not, then sad.

Comment

3 quarters of the people who go to raptors games don't even know the names of half the players. At my high school there are always girls who are like "oh i went to the raptors game this weekend" but if you ask them the names of the players they can't even name one its sad really.

Comment

Working...
                            X