Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's really happening with the Magic?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's really happening with the Magic?!

The Magic ended up losing to the Wizards tonight final score 104-97.

The Magic have lost 4 in a row all against sub 500 teams (Raptors were 17-18 when faced the Magic).

Vince Carter has struggled in the last 5 games going 11 for 49 (FG 23%) while avg 8.2 pts per game. He also left the game against the Wizards due to injury.

Now the question remains how the Magic get out of the funk and get back to their winning ways.

Other factors:

D Howard has not been a dominating force like he has in the last 5 games either, he seemed like he is nursing an injury this year as well.

Rashard has been way inconsistent

Jameer Nelson have been playing ok basketball but since he only been active in the last 9games due to injury that sidelined him since mid November, he may have changed the way the Magic got used to play.

I am sure the Magic are going to get out of that funk, I wonder if they are going to bench Vince Carter.

Seeing VC roll around on the floor like he’d been shot (last night in Washington) – and how many times has THAT been said? – brought back memories … of when he was a (consistently) good player with the Raps. And I still can’t see how his shoulder was ‘sprained’ on that play.

I kind of figured they’d regret letting Hedo go to replace him with VC, but I didn’t think it’d be this early.

Comment

STG, Napoleon reincarnate, has worn out his welcome with the Magic players??
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

We all know why !! its that cancer, quitter, scumbag Vince Carter. He's supposed to be slashing and creating his own shot and all he is doing is faking injuries again. When a team full of shooters go cold thats when they need him the most, but since he cant get his game going and he's unhappy he quits !
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

This is all coming back to Vince Carter. Hedo was a strong leader last season and he strived to facilitate Howard down low and Lewis on the arc. That is gone and replaced by a very dynamic scorer but not a dynamic creator. True, Vince is a very selfless player on the court but he's still not great at creating for others and when you compound that with his poor efficiency its messing with everyone's flow. Hedo may not yet be delivering what we Raptors fans expected but I really do believe that if the Magic had him in the lineup right now at least some of their issues would not be present today. Hedo's defense may be soft at times but Hedo the player is not. He's strong willed but Carter is not. Just goes to show you that talent is not everything.

Comment

well Orlando beat Atlanta 113-81 and guess who wasn't playing?! that's right.

JJ Redick was the starting SG for Orlando and he scored 17 points while efficiently shooting 7-12 from the Field and 3-6 from downtown.

Comment

Working...
            X