Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: MIA- Kleiza

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default MIA- Kleiza

    Have you guys noticed Kleiza has been MIA forever now? I know he got his surgery, so how come he's not on the bench reppin with everyone else. Hell, Reggie was there last year with his crutches and ugly ass blazers? (and Exco jeans)


  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    soft euro's don't come out to represent

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    soft euro's don't come out to represent
    Look at that picture. He's cool. Looks like a hitman, he ain't soft.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    soft euro's don't come out to represent
    You can call Kleiza a lot of things, but soft isn't one of them.

    And the reason he's not with the team is because he's rehabbing. I think in Florida or Texas, or somewhere like that. Making a guy in the condition Kleiza is in sit on the bench is probably not the best idea, health-wise.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    soft euro's don't come out to represent
    come on man.. generalizing a whole group of people is idiotic.. do you think all italians stink of olives and sweat? all polish people are moronic simpletons and stink like boiled potatoes? all dutch people have pot stained finger tips and live in windmills?

    Sure MOST of them do.. but there are exceptions.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Burlington Ontario
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    come on man.. generalizing a whole group of people is idiotic.. do you think all italians stink of olives and sweat? all polish people are moronic simpletons and stink like boiled potatoes? all dutch people have pot stained finger tips and live in windmills?

    Sure MOST of them do.. but there are exceptions.
    Lmao your comments are always fckin hilarious.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Burlington Ontario
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kleiza is not soft this guy is manly. Plus he's a lights out 3 point shooter. I still remember this one three he made on a fast break, where he stopped checked his footing to make sure its behind the line and still makes it. Most players when they shoot need to fire in the speed of the game to be able to make the shot. This guy will be crazy off the bench, barbosa+Kleiza is like 40 points off the bench right there.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kleiza is probably taking his early vacation to Lithuania to get some quality euro poon. I don't blame the dude, he his a pro athlete and rehabbing , plus do the Raptors really needed his cheerleading right about now, its not like we're in the playoffs.
    If he can come with the preseason skills for next season because he had extra time to relax , thats fine by me.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    [QUOTE=Raptors_;76966]this guy is manly. QUOTE]

    oh..

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Have you guys noticed Kleiza has been MIA forever now? I know he got his surgery, so how come he's not on the bench reppin with everyone else. Hell, Reggie was there last year with his crutches and ugly ass blazers? (and Exco jeans)

    Microfracture surgery itself is relatively minor. It is an outpatient procedure and causes only small discomfort. The harder part is the restrictions that are placed on the patient during the post-operative recovery period. This can be a major challenge for many patients. For optimal re-growth of joint surface, the patients need to be very patient and also extremely cooperative. They usually need to be on crutches for four to six weeks (sometimes longer). Sometimes a brace is needed. This all depends on the size and/or location of the joint surface defect that is being repaired or regenerated. The patients are encouraged to spend approximately 6–8 hours a day on a CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) machine that helps with optimal re-growth of joint surface. Patients usually feel pretty good and think they can avoid these critically important steps, and even start running and jumping (or playing sports) before the internal aspects of the knee, and the joint surface, are ready.
    Seems to me that on his feet is the last place he should be right now.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Seems to me that on his feet is the last place he should be right now.
    Well, he should be in the "on crutches" portion. Like Reg was.

    Kleiza's cool man. Look at that pic. He is a friggin assasin. A Lithuanian assasin.

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colborne, ON
    Posts
    242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    come on man.. generalizing a whole group of people is idiotic.. do you think all italians stink of olives and sweat? all polish people are moronic simpletons and stink like boiled potatoes? all dutch people have pot stained finger tips and live in windmills?

    Sure MOST of them do.. but there are exceptions.
    I take offense to that! The only way I will get over your hurtful comments are to go home to my spinning-blade home, light a J and mack my 7 foot tall blonde wife. After the lovin, I will put on my wooden slippers.

    Racist.

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Well, he should be in the "on crutches" portion. Like Reg was.

    Kleiza's cool man. Look at that pic. He is a friggin assasin. A Lithuanian assasin.
    Their injuries are different as is the healing process. Most people only get one chance with the microfracture. When it goes well you get Amar'e type comebacks (i.e. come back to your full ability) when it goes wrong you get CWebb type comebacks (i.e. never the same).

    Keep your feet up, Linas. Hone your sniper assassin skills for the next few months.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Their injuries are different as is the healing process. Most people only get one chance with the microfracture. When it goes well you get Amar'e type comebacks (i.e. come back to your full ability) when it goes wrong you get CWebb type comebacks (i.e. never the same).

    Keep your feet up, Linas. Hone your sniper assassin skills for the next few months.
    Damn. Guess ur right. Gonna have to look for Linas online playin Call of Duty.

    I swear, if I see him playing for Lithuania this summer though, all those NO GARBO! flashbacks will start

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    1,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Damn. Guess ur right. Gonna have to look for Linas online playin Call of Duty.

    I swear, if I see him playing for Lithuania this summer though, all those NO GARBO! flashbacks will start
    Yikes no kidding. Don't see it happening if he is supposed to be out until January or so...hey isn't that when the lockout should last until??

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    147
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So someone who knows nothing about rehab after surgery is asking where a guy is after he had surgery.

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic Rookie webcrawler89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Techinically, Linas grew up playing in the States guys, he's just a Euro by blood.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Burlington Ontario
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
    Techinically, Linas grew up playing in the States guys, he's just a Euro by blood.
    ya

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •