Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Raptors Least Efficient Team In League?

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Apollo, one thing I have said many times, is that Dre is our best player, BUT, i dont' think we should try and build around him as a leader or anything like that.

That's what King Kemba is for
    You call Bargnani the King, yet now you want to build around a 5'9 PG whose ability to run an offense is questionable?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    You call Bargnani the King, yet now you want to build around a 5'9 PG whose ability to run an offense is questionable?
    Tim didn't watch the NCAA tourney at all clearly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    His ability to run an offense is not in question. His ability to hit jump shots consistently is in question. Dude has an amazing A/T and of all the games I watched him play this year he had no problem making his teammates better. He was an excellent distributor. People are questioning his passing ability because of the number of shots he takes. It's been well established that he takes those shots because his coach wants him to. Go watch some UCONN film. That team was extremely weak and shallow. He carried them to the finals. The guy makes everyone on the floor better.

I also find it funny how some people tend to shave an inch or two off a player's height when they're not high on that particular player. It doesn't further an argument.

Draft Express lists him as 6'0"
    ESPN has him at 6'1"
    NBADraft.net has him at 6'0"
    Yahoo has him at 6'2"
    UCONN's own website has him at 6'1"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    His ability to run an offense is not in question. His ability to hit jump shots consistently is in question. Dude has an amazing A/T and of all the games I watched him play this year he had no problem making his teammates better. He was an excellent distributor. People are questioning his passing ability because of the number of shots he takes. It's been well established that he takes those shots because his coach wants him to. Go watch some UCONN film. That team was extremely weak and shallow. He carried them to the finals. The guy makes everyone on the floor better.

I also find it funny how some people tend to shave an inch or two off a player's height when they're not high on that particular player. It doesn't further an argument.

Draft Express lists him as 6'0"
    ESPN has him at 6'1"
    NBADraft.net has him at 6'0"
    Yahoo has him at 6'2"
    UCONN's own website has him at 6'1"
    Kemba was amazing to watch. Dare I say, he will be as good as D Rose

Post Thanks / Like

You may say, indeed. Maybe not as good, but he has a chance to be real good.
    He's the only one that will come close to that kind of Explosiveness that the likes of John Wall and DRose possess, but he's got the size and quickness of a CP3 or Ty Lawson. Kemba will be an impact player in the league. Book it.
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not crowning him with any MVP's just yet but I think he will be a good player. He also has a good head on his shoulders.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Forbes Magazine: Raptors the least cost-effective team in the NBA

The San Antonio Spurs and the Toronto Raptors have roughly comparable payrolls, but the similarities end there: San Antonio won 61 games and ranks fourth in cost-effectiveness, while the woeful 22-win Raptors were the least cost-effective NBA team. Toronto was 90% less cost-effective than the league median. Chris Bosh’s departure for Miami certainly contributed to this.
    http://blogs.forbes.com/sportsmoney/...ent-nba-teams/

Post Thanks / Like

And yet the Raptors are probably bringing IN more money, per win, than any other team in the league.

Wait ... doesn't that make us all suckers?
    In Masai we Trust.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information