5 Targets For The Raptors This OffSeason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hateslosing wrote: View Post
    DeAndre Jordan. I would overpay a lot to get him here: between him, Davis, and Johnson we would have one of the best shot blocking front courts in the NBA. He also fits with the build a super athletic team idea that BC seems to be working with and is young enough that he will be hitting his peak at the same time as our core.

Irving
    Demar
    J Johnson
    Davis
    Jordan

I would be excited about that team.
    Doubt we'll get Irving but I like Kemba if we can get him.
    Deadallus

Comment

Marc Gasol? No chance.

DeAndre Jordan? Sure - but LAC can match and something about him screams Jerome James - I don't know why.

Tyson Chandler? If he was 5 years young - I'm very hesistant of a guy who finally gets his injuries straightened out in a contract year.

Afflalo? Yes Please!

Wilson Chandler? Definitely - if his left ankle checks out. 2 surgeries already and another on the way - DANGER!

I'd go after guys who are either unknown, unproven but with loads of potential, or with major question marks:
      1) Daequan Cook
      2) JR Smith (only with a strong coach, not JT)
      3) Mbah a Moute
      4) Marcus Banks (jk, checking to see if you are reading)

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        This is one of the first Bleacher Report article that didn't make me roll my eyes and stop in the middle. Of course, the last one, where he surmizes that getting Gasol would give the Raptors a great combination in Gasol and Bargnani doesn't make much sense. If the Raptors get a center, it will be to allow the Raptors to move Bargnani, not move him to PF where the Raptors already have Ed Davis, not to mention Amir Johnson.
        that's why i rolled my eyes at it because he kept on suggesting how they'd fit perfectly with bargnani. when bargnani is to be moved. Which it kind of completely folds his entire slide show. Yet, it still somehow works.

i think denver will look to move one of gallo or chandler and i'd bet on it being chandler, because they are high on afflalo.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          that's why i rolled my eyes at it because he kept on suggesting how they'd fit perfectly with bargnani. when bargnani is to be moved. Which it kind of completely folds his entire slide show. Yet, it still somehow works.

i think denver will look to move one of gallo or chandler and i'd bet on it being chandler, because they are high on afflalo.
          If the Raps had any chance at Gallo, I would jump at it. He is not another 'euro'.

Comment

Yeah Gallo is pretty awesome
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
            X