Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: The Three Kings

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    Hey man these were a gift , I'm not rich , these cost like 450 each. Stepdad is a bawssss.
    donated seats are the best. everytime i sit down low, i'm like the only guy watching the game. the guys next to me are reading their blackberries and talking about hockey whilst eating sushi. at least the chix down there got big nugs

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    donated seats are the best. everytime i sit down low, i'm like the only guy watching the game. the guys next to me are reading their blackberries and talking about hockey whilst eating sushi. at least the chix down there got big nugs
    Last time I went was sitting in same seats , some rich ass dude and his chick were beside me and my buddy on st.pattys day and we were drunk as a motherf$%# and she nudged me and I was on the jumboscreen , sooo drunk b4 the game and yea Bosh hit the game winner. Drunk + free Pizza = Best Game Ever

    I hope they put my poster on TV tonite lol its sooo epic.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator MangoKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why don't you do what I do? Make a bunch of friends with the ushers at the ACC, buy seats in the sprite zone and after the first quarter, get moved down to the platinums. That's how you do it.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    Last time I went was sitting in same seats , some rich ass dude and his chick were beside me and my buddy on st.pattys day and we were drunk as a motherf$%# and she nudged me and I was on the jumboscreen , sooo drunk b4 the game and yea Bosh hit the game winner. Drunk + free Pizza = Best Game Ever
    LMAO, good times in the beverly hills seats eh! beer delivery to seats= win

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    LMAO, good times in the beverly hills seats eh! beer delivery to seats= win
    Lol one of the deliver dudes is my buddy from HS. I seen him deliver to some snobby actor dude, that dude from league of extrodinary gentleman the dude who drives the white car.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    Lol one of the deliver dudes is my buddy from HS. I seen him deliver to some snobby actor dude, that dude from league of extrodinary gentleman the dude who drives the white car.
    LMAO, should've spilled it on him

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    LMAO, should've spilled it on him
    My buddy was soo drunk he wanted to fight him , I told him nahh, the dude was right in front of us like 4 rows ahead . He told us to quiet down cause he was making a call.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    My buddy was soo drunk he wanted to fight him , I told him nahh, the dude was right in front of us. He told us to quiet down cause he was making a call.
    GTFO, he said that. Man, I would've been "accidentally" spilling my bear on that dude shoulder

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    when it was time to say "defence , defence" , yea hes a douche.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    when it was time to say "defence , defence" , yea hes a douche.
    should've told him that movie sucked ballz, except for the jekyl and hyde dude, he looked like rasho nesterovic

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Yes, I did gather that. The etymology of my "pal" comment was in reference to the footer presented in ebrian's signature, "your pal"
    Ah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •