The Three Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e2thed wrote: View Post
    Nobody would take Bargs if he isn't 100% , heck nobody would take Bargnani , period. Anyways catch me at the game tonite with a huge pink bristol board poster of Bosh's head on an ostrich.
    LMAO, were you at the last one too with a poster??? Some dude near me had some funny one, section 319

Comment

Nobody would take Bargs if he isn't 100% , heck nobody would take Bargnani , period. Anyways catch me at the game tonite with a huge pink bristol board poster of Bosh's head on an ostrich.
      ahahaha you're my hero.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        LMAO, were you at the last one too with a poster??? Some dude near me had some funny one, section 319
        Nah I sit in nice seats , section 112, row E.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Nah I sit in nice seats , section 112, row E.
          yeah, i had donated seats for that one. beggers cant be choosers. when ur work gives u free tix, u say "yes"

Comment

yeah, i had donated seats for that one. beggers cant be choosers. when ur work gives u free tix, u say "yes"
            Hey man these were a gift , I'm not rich , these cost like 450 each. Stepdad is a bawssss.

Comment

Hey man these were a gift , I'm not rich , these cost like 450 each. Stepdad is a bawssss.
              donated seats are the best. everytime i sit down low, i'm like the only guy watching the game. the guys next to me are reading their blackberries and talking about hockey whilst eating sushi. at least the chix down there got big nugs

Comment

donated seats are the best. everytime i sit down low, i'm like the only guy watching the game. the guys next to me are reading their blackberries and talking about hockey whilst eating sushi. at least the chix down there got big nugs
                Last time I went was sitting in same seats , some rich ass dude and his chick were beside me and my buddy on st.pattys day and we were drunk as a motherf$%# and she nudged me and I was on the jumboscreen , sooo drunk b4 the game and yea Bosh hit the game winner. Drunk + free Pizza = Best Game Ever

I hope they put my poster on TV tonite lol its sooo epic.

Comment

Why don't you do what I do? Make a bunch of friends with the ushers at the ACC, buy seats in the sprite zone and after the first quarter, get moved down to the platinums. That's how you do it.

Comment

Last time I went was sitting in same seats , some rich ass dude and his chick were beside me and my buddy on st.pattys day and we were drunk as a motherf$%# and she nudged me and I was on the jumboscreen , sooo drunk b4 the game and yea Bosh hit the game winner. Drunk + free Pizza = Best Game Ever
                    LMAO, good times in the beverly hills seats eh! beer delivery to seats= win

Comment

LMAO, good times in the beverly hills seats eh! beer delivery to seats= win
                      Lol one of the deliver dudes is my buddy from HS. I seen him deliver to some snobby actor dude, that dude from league of extrodinary gentleman the dude who drives the white car.

Comment

Lol one of the deliver dudes is my buddy from HS. I seen him deliver to some snobby actor dude, that dude from league of extrodinary gentleman the dude who drives the white car.
                        LMAO, should've spilled it on him

Comment

LMAO, should've spilled it on him
                          My buddy was soo drunk he wanted to fight him , I told him nahh, the dude was right in front of us like 4 rows ahead . He told us to quiet down cause he was making a call.

Comment

My buddy was soo drunk he wanted to fight him , I told him nahh, the dude was right in front of us. He told us to quiet down cause he was making a call.
                            GTFO, he said that. Man, I would've been "accidentally" spilling my bear on that dude shoulder

Comment

when it was time to say "defence , defence" , yea hes a douche.

Comment

when it was time to say "defence , defence" , yea hes a douche.
                                should've told him that movie sucked ballz, except for the jekyl and hyde dude, he looked like rasho nesterovic

Comment

Working...
                                X