Thread: What's the deal with Bayless?

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the deal with Bayless?

So far this off-season, we've heard a lot about DeRozan's improved range and handles, J.Johnson's improved range and martial arts-related training methods, Davis's weight gain, Calderon's training with Barcelona's B-team, and Bargnani's new and improved physique.

But why haven't we heard anything about Bayless? Last I heard, he spent the summer in Arizona, but does anyone know what he's been working on, who he's been working with, if he identified any areas of his game to focus on this year, and what (if any) goals he plans on achieving?

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    So far this off-season, we've heard a lot about DeRozan's improved range and handles, J.Johnson's improved range and martial arts-related training methods, Davis's weight gain, Calderon's training with Barcelona's B-team, and Bargnani's new and improved physique.

But why haven't we heard anything about Bayless? Last I heard, he spent the summer in Arizona, but does anyone know what he's been working on, who he's been working with, if he identified any areas of his game to focus on this year, and what (if any) goals he plans on achieving?
    I think Raptors on FB posted a pic of Bayless arriving in the ACC for practice, just a couple of days ago....

Post Thanks / Like

I heard Bayless was hired at a Phoenix area bar as a waiter, but he got fired because he didn't deliver any of the drinks to patrons, he just drank them all himself. Seriously though, I hope he worked on improving his court vision and passing, with the intent of involving his teammates more... you know, like playing as an actual point guard.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I heard Bayless was hired at a Phoenix area bar as a waiter, but he got fired because he didn't deliver any of the drinks to patrons, he just drank them all himself. Seriously though, I hope he worked on improving his court vision and passing, with the intent of involving his teammates more... you know, like playing as an actual point guard.
    lol.

I just find it strange that he's the only "kid" we haven't heard from yet.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    lol.

I just find it strange that he's the only "kid" we haven't heard from yet.
    There is an interview taken from Raptors.com in the press conference thread from yesterday. Pretty generic stuff.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm posting up a thread with all the interviews check it out if you guys want.

Thread Information