Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Off-season plan (according to ESPN Insider)

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    By the way, I was looking at Hump man's number for this season, 10 and 10 I guess good coaching does make wonders. How much is he getting paid in compare to Amir Johnson
    Hump made 3.2 vs. Johnson's 5.0. However Hump is an unrestricted free agent this year so it would be curious to see how much he gets paid and how many years his contract is. Johnson will get paid 5.5 mill next year, what do you think Hump will get?
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    Hump made 3.2 vs. Johnson's 5.0. However Hump is an unrestricted free agent this year so it would be curious to see how much he gets paid and how many years his contract is. Johnson will get paid 5.5 mill next year, what do you think Hump will get?
    I'm sure he wishes he could have had his career year and been a free agent last year. I think it's impossible to predict how much he'll make simply because we don't know what the CBA landscape will be like. I think it will be similar, but I also think it will attempt to control spending more, so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up making much more than he is now.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information