No announcement yet.

Amir Johnson wants to be the team leader, says team needs a "legit center"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol KG has remaining useful life thats set to expire and Dwight all power to Amir unless he's the best undercover recruiter in the game Dwight not coming to TO. Next

Comment

KG is not and has never been called a center, a great defensive forward, hell ya, capable of switching on some center during the game, sure, but no way in hell KG plays at the 5 spot full time. He does not have the frame to take the pounding game in game out, those of you that make the claim are not thinking long term, 35 minutes a game for 82 games
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
        Yeah who would want $40 mill+ of guaranteed money.
        $10M/yr for a young seven footer who just posted 21PPG? lots of teams might buy that. They only just traded Hedont last summer and Bargnani's deal looks as valuable as two-for-one two-four's on the hottest day of the summer compared to what Hedont was locked in to be paid at his production level and age.

You're viewing this scenario through "jaded Raptors fan's glasses" instead of "optimistic rival team who is skeptical the Bargnani's coaching glasses"

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
          told u guys that no-one likes andrea
          Damn right, you know they think Bargs is a liability. He needs to pay MLSE some money back because him and BC robbed them.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
            KG is not and has never been called a center, a great defensive forward, hell ya, capable of switching on some center during the game, sure, but no way in hell KG plays at the 5 spot full time. He does not have the frame to take the pounding game in game out, those of you that make the claim are not thinking long term, 35 minutes a game for 82 games
            KG always went toe to toe with the heavy hitters in Minnesota and he's back at it in Boston now. I'm not sure what you have against his 6"11, 250lbs frame. We're not talking about 18 year old KG here.

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
              If Bargnani gets traded I wouldn't be at all surprised if he negotiated a release and went back to Europe to play.
              What?!?! Why? What sense would that make? First of all, why would a team give up assets to trade for him, and then simply buy him out? And why would he give up all that guaranteed money? That makes no sense at all.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

We can answer this one even easier.

Who in their right mind gives up $40M because they have to move to a different city?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  We can answer this one even easier.

Who in their right mind gives up $40M because they have to move to a different city?
                  Well, what city would it be? Would it be one of the cities that is close to the nuclear plant in Japan? Or a city in the Ivory Coast? You couldn't pay me enough to move to one of those.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I think a player Ed can be a KG type of player a pf/c. i think amir is right though and we need a big body. could u imagine if dwight did come to to.. wow lol. the more we keep talking about centers maybe kanter is the guy we end up drafting this year. ( dont let my kanter comment turn this into a draft page) i was jnust commenting on the need for a center.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      Well, what city would it be? Would it be one of the cities that is close to the nuclear plant in Japan? Or a city in the Ivory Coast? You couldn't pay me enough to move to one of those.
                      What division do those two teams play in again?

Comment

What division do those two teams play in again?
                        They're NDBL teams.
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

LOOL, Amir wants to be the leader !! Scrubs are taking over Raptor and future will be even worst than what it is now.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            Show up in the Ivory Coast with $40M and you are the Immediate Ruler and Sovereign Leader.
                            Show up with $20M and you could probably work a deal.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Show up in the Ivory Coast with $40M and you are the Immediate Ruler and Sovereign Leader.
                              Show up with $20M and you could probably work a deal.
                              Ya, but you'd last about a month.
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

$10M/yr for a young seven footer who just posted 21PPG? lots of teams might buy that. They only just traded Hedont last summer and Bargnani's deal looks as valuable as two-for-one two-four's on the hottest day of the summer compared to what Hedont was locked in to be paid at his production level and age.

You're viewing this scenario through "jaded Raptors fan's glasses" instead of "optimistic rival team who is skeptical the Bargnani's coaching glasses"
                                Read the post I was commenting on dude. I'm not that dumb.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X