Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: BC's next clean-house move

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default BC's next clean-house move

    I think he will make it his priority to trade Calderon, then depending on who he gets in the draft, Bargnani will be the next to go.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ITS GONNA BE CRAZY >.
    (this is why i love being a raptor fan, every single offseason this happens LOL)

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    I think he will make it his priority to trade Calderon, then depending on who he gets in the draft, Bargnani will be the next to go.
    Bargnani has got to be priority to trade. No question.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    ITS GONNA BE CRAZY >.
    (this is why i love being a raptor fan, every single offseason this happens LOL)
    haha gotta agree with you on that..

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter knickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    TDOT
    Posts
    689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    ITS GONNA BE CRAZY >.
    (this is why i love being a raptor fan, every single offseason this happens LOL)
    is that something to really be happy about? how about we have our players play together for more than 1 damn season
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote knickz wrote: View Post
    is that something to really be happy about? how about we have our players play together for more than 1 damn season
    I Agree with you there.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    1,970
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BC is a joke. The next two years will ensure that no one in the NBA touches him with a 50-foot pole. He'll bring in a soft coach, coddle Andrea for two more years, piss off Derozan so he flies south and set-up the next two NBA finals by stocking them with former Raptors. What a joke.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    listen im the kind of fan that salivates at every trade rumour, dont take away my fun.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T dot Ohhhhh
    Posts
    778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    listen im the kind of fan that salivates at every trade rumour, dont take away my fun.
    I agree, you gotta take what life gives you. Besides, keeping crappy, talent deprived teams with more holes than a Fox "news" story together makes zero sense.

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    BC is a joke. The next two years will ensure that no one in the NBA touches him with a 50-foot pole. He'll bring in a soft coach, coddle Andrea for two more years, piss off Derozan so he flies south and set-up the next two NBA finals by stocking them with former Raptors. What a joke.
    Come on Balls don't be so cynical. People change. Moving Jay was a start. Don't see a soft coach on the horizon. [ hopefully BC doesn't reach into his past and try to make a move for Di'Antoni ] The coddling of Andrea is over. DeRozan if he does become a star will want to stay. The glass is half full.

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NORTHCOAST
    Posts
    1,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    BC is a joke. The next two years will ensure that no one in the NBA touches him with a 50-foot pole. He'll bring in a soft coach, coddle Andrea for two more years, piss off Derozan so he flies south and set-up the next two NBA finals by stocking them with former Raptors. What a joke.
    I really think BC is smarter than that. I'm sure he knows this is make or break career time for him.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •