Now that the season is over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the season is over...

...are we going to dig up any of those preseason predictions threads?

I can't even figure out how to search for them!

Who was bang on with the win prediction?

Did anyone get the scoring avgs right, when considering the wild injuries?
    It's about money

I said 28 wins. Apparently I was a little optimistic. I also said that Bargnani, Kleiza, DeRozan and Barbosa would all average between 14 and 18 ppg. Obviously Bargnani went over and Barbosa was just a shade under. Kleiza was, well, not in the running, but who would have guessed he was injured.

I guessed that Barbosa would be the most likely to be traded, but I think his wrist injury pretty much killed any chance of that.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Looking back is so sad. I was pretty optimistic and thought that the Raps would have won somewhere in the mid 30s and would be battling for the 8th playoff seed. I guess I was way off. But there is nothing wrong with being optimistic.

I was happy to see Ed D and DD develop their games. I was happy to see Calderon's hamstring held up for the season. I was happy to see JJack shown the door. I would have never guessed that we would have been the worst 3 point shooting team. I was also disappointed in Bargs development and Kleiza's and Weems' game. I would have thought we would have won closer to 10-12 road games as well.

But anyway, I was way way off in all of my preseason predictions.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I had between 15-25 but not sure what my exact number was and being a 22 win, I think I am pretty Damn close

If I am not mistaking, something around 40% of RR had Raptors making the play offs This just show how delusional our fans are and how quick they are too make these scrubs much bigger than they really are.

Comment

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...Win-In-2010-11

The poll was by multiple of 10's and most picked 21-30.

I recall another poll or thread where I thought I said 25-29. Whoops.

Comment

There is another thread where we all broke down what we thought they would score...
            It's about money

Comment

I THINK I was somewhere around the 27 wins prediction as well.
              It's about money

Comment

Seriously? Nobody wants to brag about their awesome predictions?
                It's about money

Comment

Working...
                X