Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
    she had a microphone?
    Come on man, she wasn't that good! Maybe that's just my preference to brunettes kickin' in, but I don't see it. Bit of a deep voice as well, makin me question the gender...

Comment

Miami's D is way too nice for anyone to beat... they're takin' this in 6 possibly 5. HATE that HEAT all you want, but you must RESPECT! I must be the only one on this board enjoying this...

Comment

I do not respect Miami. What's there to respect? Home court is what I chock the first win to. F**k Lebron - F**k Wade and F**k Boshtrich. If Miami wins I will be happy for Joel Anthony though. Oh, the hatred for Miami - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I didn't even see the blonde, was trying to make a joke, if she had a male voice, I guess the joke is on me. LOL.

This game pissed me off. The NBA is broken. Hard to take this crap seriously. I know they are better, yada yada, but who wants to watch this crap? I would much rather watch Dirk vs Rose, then these anticlimactic idiots.

If we are going to have one stacked team and very very good teams, are not even capable of contenting, than the suspense, drama and the "edge of the seat excitement" is no longer the NBA's hallmark.

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS GAME, and the start of these finals. It was crap and far from worth my time. Guess Bosh, LBJ and Wade all get their rings at the expense of the fans wanting an exciting and competitive playoffs.
          Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Wed Jun 1, 2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
            I didn't even see the blonde, was trying to make a joke, if she had a male voice, I guess the joke is on me. LOL.

This game pissed me off. The NBA is broken. Hard to take this crap seriously. I know they are better, yada yada, but who wants to watch this crap? I would much rather watch Dirk vs Rose, then these anticlimactic idiots.

If we are going to have one stacked team and very very good teams, are not even capable of contenting, than the suspense, drama and the "edge of the seat excitement" is no longer the NBA's hallmark.

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS GAME, and the start of these finals. It was crap and far from worth my time.
            While I agree with the fact that you don't like "stacked" teams, I tend to disagree here. 3 players cannot make a team stacked, no matter how you put it. Pretty much all of the good teams in this league have 2-3 very good starters, 2-3 pretty good starters, and a very decent bench. Miami has 3 excellent starters and a crap load of role players, save for Mike Miller and perhaps Joel Anthony. Did Boston do anything different aside for trade for these types of players back in '07? Surely not to the magnitude or caliber of palyers the heat big 3 are(not far off at the time, but they surely set the trend.

To still be harping(not you per say MMLM) on the fact they signed on to play for the same team when it was totally within the rules and collective bargaining agreement just seems pointless. If LeBron or Wade had signed in Chi-Town it would be the same story. And what if they had signed in T.O.? Would any of us be complaining of how it's bullshit? My guess is no.

Again, I'm not trying to single you out MMLM, but it seems many posters on this board feel the same way and I get it to a point, but it's time to get over it. It is what it is...

Comment

I'm going to stick to my pick of Mavs in 6.

------------------

Comment

I wasted a minute of my life on that video before pressing stop. Unfortunately I wasted another ten seconds writing this.

Comment

Dirk is amazing. And Dallas' defense was just perfect. Amazing ending to a finals game.

Comment

Starting to like the playoffs again

Comment

amazing game, one of the best ive ever seen.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Those "Empire" jackasses looked pretty stupid after that extremely early 4th quarter celebration. It might be the tipping point of the series because now the Mavs are rolling and they know they can draw blood whenever they really put their mind to it.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Those "Empire" jackasses looked pretty stupid after that extremely early 4th quarter celebration. It might be the tipping point of the series because now the Mavs are rolling and they know they can draw blood whenever they really put their mind to it.
                          My wife went to bed after that Wade three but I stayed up. I've watched basketball for 30 years and I just got the sense that something might happen. I didn't expect the full-blown comeback, though. I especially enjoyed Lebron going into hero mode down the stretch and stinking out the joint.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                            I especially enjoyed Lebron going into hero mode down the stretch and stinking out the joint.
                            all that i could think watching lebron was "scottie was WRONG.. you're not even in MJ's zip code of greatness"

Comment

pippen said lebron COULD become greater than MJ. he never said he was at this point. people forget how many seasons MJ couldn't beat the celts or pistons before he won a championship, when he was 28, coincidentally when pippen blossomed into a allstar and they had good if not great players at every other position.

now, don't read this as i think lebron will ever be as good as MJ (he won't) or that i like him (i don't) but the backlash pippen is getting over his comments is absurd.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                pippen said lebron COULD become greater than MJ. he never said he was at this point. people forget how many seasons MJ couldn't beat the celts or pistons before he won a championship, when he was 28, coincidentally when pippen blossomed into a allstar and they had good if not great players at every other position.
                                but you fail to address the more important issue at hand.

MJ would totally destroy lebron in a spelling bee.

Comment

Working...
                                X