No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh and I can agree on the tissues tonight, we just need them for different reasons.

Comment

what a puss

Comment

This was the Heat's best shot. Next year they need to worry about a rapidly improving Bulls team with a chip on it's shoulder. Out west the Thunder might be ready to run wild on the league. The Heat have nothing to stop Durant and Westbrook.

Congrats to not only Dirk but also to Jason Kidd. His career is complete now. He's a top five PG all-time.

Comment

Comment

Props to Bosh for a very honest post-game interview. Lots of info there.

Comment

Three stars combined and their egos became so massive that its gravity deformed spacetime and caused them to collapse. Wade, James and Bosh thought they were gangster pimps but now we can call these bitches black hoes.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                funny
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I chocked on my beer when I saw it.

Comment

as much as i hate to do it, i gotta give credit where credit is due.. chris bosh was the bright spot of the miami heat in the series.. he played with class and integrity and on any other team i could see him having an MVP quality series... unfortunately, no matter how good he is playing on this heat team, 9 shots a game is generous.

now back to the hate.

WHAT A WUSSY CRY BABY!!!

Comment

Looks like Christina Bostrich got comfort from Dampier in that tunnel.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

imagine if the heat won and they gave CB the MVP... That would be f***** lol
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Mavalier Nation, more like Skip Bayless supporters.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                            imagine if the heat won and they gave CB the MVP... That would be f***** lol
                            it woulda been him... or wade.

anyone else woulda been a dirty back handed NBA marketing fix to put lebron in MJ country where he doesn't belong.

Comment

Dirk was so classy, man. What a professional.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                Dirk was so classy, man. What a professional.
                                agreed... but that whole team was just straight up classy. nobody took personal credit for anything, everyone was humble, giving credit to their teammates and coach before themselves

the right guys won.

Comment

Working...
                                X