Aaron Gray Ankle Injury A Mild Sprain, According To Monty Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Gray Ankle Injury A Mild Sprain, According To Monty Williams

Aaron Gray’s scary ankle injury, suffered in the closing minutes of the New Orleans Hornets road upset against the Los Angeles Lakers, looks like it might not keep him out of game two. Hornets coach Monty Williams described the injury as a “mild ankle sprain,” adding that doctors will look at the ankle on Monday, and that Gray should hopefully be OK for game two.

The Hornets center sharply twisted his ankle with just a couple minutes to go in the Staples Center, falling to the ground as his teammates gathered around him. He was helped off the floor and into the locker room, having played a very effective game.

The series’ second game is scheduled for Wednesday night in Los Angeles. New Orleans will need Aaron Gray, which is not a sentence most NBA fans are all that used to reading.
    Aaron Gray Ankle Injury A Mild Sprain, According To Monty Williams - SBNation.com

Great news!

Great News for who?
    Who the hell is Aaron Gray? haha

(Backup center, I know. But still. Doesn't reeeally effect anything.)

Comment

Aaron Gray = Darko lite
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Great News for who?
        Who the hell is Aaron Gray? haha

(Backup center, I know. But still. Doesn't reeeally effect anything.)
        If you watched the Lakers Hornets game 1 you'd see he played a big part in the win.

Comment

I did watch the Lakers-Hornets game.
          What I'm saying is that he is still Aaron Gray and probably won't be the deciding factor or what wins the Series for the Hornets.
          Regardless of whether he was a big part of the win or not. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X