Tomorrow's Game ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's Game ...

Anybody else have a feeling tomorrow's game vs the C**tics is just going to be a "playoff atmosphere" type game ?

Because i think it will be epic, the Raps got whipped the first game and the last game they know they should have won and now Pierce/Rondo are back, I dont know if KG will be at least dressing for the game.

The Raps have been playing very good on Both ends and have found a way to win even when they dont have it early on. The C**tics are the C***tics so i think it will a very physical battle. Of course Bargs will be the X factor and the bench has to show up on this one. What do u guys think ?
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

This is a game I would love to go to. I hope the Raps don't come out flat, because I am pretty sure fans are expecting a gutsy performance, seeing that this is a measuring stick kind of game. Playoff atmosphere, for sure, even though it is an afternoon game.

Go Raps Go!

Comment

Boston were taken apart by Atlanta the other night. They struggled mightily against the Hawks athleticism + intensity.

They're going to feel a lot more comfortable going against the Raptors ... and they're going to be a nasty mood after what happened vs the Hawks.

I think the Raptors will have to come out and give their most committed effort of the season in order to have a chance of winning this one.
      nbaroundtable

Comment

Today's game will be epic! I see the Raps pulling out a gutsy W. With the way they are currently playing and with everything that has gone on against the Celts, I just don't see how the Raps could come out flat. (Please God let me be right!) I hope the fans at the ACC bring their "A" game and become the 6th man today!

LET'S GO RAPTORS!

Comment

Yeah they are playing allright trying to weather the early storm, Hedo's shot is not there but at least he's making plays tho. Come on Raps i want this game bad !!
          "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

How about we don't use Titles like "tomorrow's game".
            "Sunday's Game" maybe!

It was a decent game - not as exciting as the home opener and regular season games never come close to play offs!
            The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
            X