• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    OMG Make sure you report it Pal.
    i did.

Comment

any way hasn't amir been playing center ? bargnani who is 40 lbs heavier can't guard the big boys so it's always amir

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
        any way hasn't amir been playing center ? bargnani who is 40 lbs heavier can't guard the big boys so it's always amir
        Amir has defended the most difficult checks all season, no matter whether they are C or PF. It's really hard to take any argument seriously that has at it's base that Amir is lazy.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
          Yes, Damn Magic Johnson, Why did he play PG, He should have been a PF

Comment

Yes, Damn Magic Johnson, Why did he play PG, He should have been a PF
            So why exactly are you saying that Amir should be playing center, then? Your claim is that Amir should be playing center because you claim he's 6'11, yet you don't feel Bargnani should play center even though he's 7 feet. Are you really not following the hypocrisy of your argument at all?
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I am asking the so called the Leader of this team to Step up. The Most Positive Impact Player, the best defensive player, the best statistically efficient Raptor to Step Up !!!

Why am I making a big deal ?? Read my reply to Tim . Because I want my team to be better. Why shouldn't I make a big of it when I see a skinny kid like Noah can go through this transformation while Amir, our great leader, does not want to even take on the challenge. Accountability Pal, Accountability.
              I'd love to see Amir healthy, play 35 minutes and 20 touches per game. Then, we'd have something to talk about. Noah, skinny (not even on draft night)? Are we watching the same player here? Dude, you're actually fighting other posters because Amir has a different body type, regimen and diet? Accountability? Noah's probably chugging his milk and Lucky Charms four times a day and you're demanding accountability. Don't get me wrong, I love Noah but your comparative skills is downright hilarious. This is like saying, "Why is Adriana Lima skinnier than Tyra Banks? They're both supermodels!". Kinda ironic that you obviously have no basketball-related flaws to pick on so rather than criticizing his game, you pick on his weight. What's next, his shorts are too big for him? Got too many tattoos? This is too easy, I'll stop right here.

Raptors Republic, where ridiculous threads happen.
              Last edited by Balls of Steel; Fri Apr 22, 2011, 04:21 AM.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Get off AB's cock for a second, would you ? Why do you think I am discussing Amir because of AB ?? Not everyone is like fixating on one Player and ...

I want Toronto Raptors to be a BETTER TEAM.

We supposedly have a guy who is defensive monster, a rebounding Machine and has the height and all to play a center position ONLY if he gets his ass to the gym and have the dedication that Noah showed to building his body for the position.

However, he chooses to take the easy rout and ask the organization for a Center to Back him up and Claims all our Problems is because the Organization is not giving them the " REAL CENTER ".

That my friend, is bailing out on the team and running away from responsibility.
                loool

Comment

[QUOTE=WhatWhat;79340]
                  Why are you making such a big deal out of this, honestly? It's not like Amir is going to avoid the gym this offseason. I'm sure he enjoys getting knocked around so much.[/QUOT
                  Raptors4ever is a f'n psycho dude with waaaaaaaay to many problems to beon this site and coverse with people. i saif this a few times now....

Comment

Amir will bulk up guys so stop arguing. It's not like he likes getting thrown around in the paint.

Comment

Thanks for the input pal. you Blocked me because you lacked the maturity and basketball knowledge to keep up. To be honest , I am glad you did because it was getting JUST TOO BORING AND TOO EASY to prove you wrong every time
                      u do understand that everything on this site is pure speculation and opinions right??? therefore, no one here is either right or wrong..

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                        u do understand that everything on this site is pure speculation and opinions right??? therefore, no one here is either right or wrong..
                        that is true

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                          that is true
                          or is it lol ...

Comment

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...fwDsOUynrMYPxU

Amir is not 6'11", end of story.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                              No way. It says on Wiki he is 6'11" so it has to be true.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                                Not a very good picture IMO but I do know that Bosh is a legit 6'11 in shoes and I think most of us have watched enough Raptors ball to see that Amir was noticeably shorter and less lengthy than Bosh.

This ones better. Amir is clearly a notch below the big boys.
                                Last edited by Brasky; Sat Apr 23, 2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X