Noah versus Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brasky wrote: View Post
    Not a very good picture IMO but I do know that Bosh is a legit 6'11 in shoes and I think most of us have watched enough Raptors ball to see that Amir was noticeably shorter and less lengthy than Bosh.
    I would like to make this phrase catch on in the basketball scouting world. Add it to the lexicon, like "upside".

"He's got great skills, but he's less lengthy than the average PG, so I think he might struggle."
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Brasky wrote: View Post
      This ones better. Amir is clearly a notch below the big boys.
      Nice find. He's clearly as tall as Reggie. And we all know Reggie is definitely not 6'11".

Comment

That's beside the point joey. Reggie didn't have the same potential as Amir. If Amir wasn't so lazy and just focused on growing taller, he would be 6'11.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
          That's beside the point joey. Reggie didn't have the same potential as Amir. If Amir wasn't so lazy and just focused on growing taller, he would be 6'11.
          lol

Comment

I can't believe I'm writing this..but did everybody listen the entire press-conference of Amir or you just remember the part he wants to be leader?Don't take just phrases out of the context.And how is getting bigger exactly the right thing Amir should do for the team?The guy has done the right things since he is a raptor.You CAN'T compare Noah and Amir phisically just based on height. Getting weight is far more complicated process then you are probably thinking.Some people get weight far easier than others do.And that doesn't matter when making Amir a C only to fill up the void of C in the team is the dumbest thing to do.Whoever wrote Amir has been pushed around in the paint should probably WATCH more of the games.And when he actually was pushed around by the for example Dwight (which is understandable and by the way he pushes around 3/4 of the league's big men) is still better to be pushed around than to stay 1 feet away from the scene with your hands on your hips and face expression of a cow(can anyone make a guess...?Anyone? )

Comment

footarez wrote: View Post
              I can't believe I'm writing this..but did everybody listen the entire press-conference of Amir or you just remember the part he wants to be leader?Don't take just phrases out of the context.And how is getting bigger exactly the right thing Amir should do for the team?The guy has done the right things since he is a raptor.You CAN'T compare Noah and Amir phisically just based on height. Getting weight is far more complicated process then you are probably thinking.Some people get weight far easier than others do.And that doesn't matter when making Amir a C only to fill up the void of C in the team is the dumbest thing to do.Whoever wrote Amir has been pushed around in the paint should probably WATCH more of the games.And when he actually was pushed around by the for example Dwight (which is understandable and by the way he pushes around 3/4 of the league's big men) is still better to be pushed around than to stay 1 feet away from the scene with your hands on your hips and face expression of a cow(can anyone make a guess...?Anyone? )
              The thread was simply an attempt to smear Amir because the OP didn't like the criticism Bargnani was getting. It really makes no sense, and the only one who seemed to believe the original post was the original poster, who is now gone. I wouldn't give this thread another thought, quite frankly.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
              X