Noah versus Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    And the offense is of course, not efficient.
    Nice!
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      I am looking at Noah play today and I am looking at his profile in NBA.com.

Noah is ONLY 6'11" which is the same height as guess who ? Amir Johnson
      Noah is ONLY born in 1985 and Amir is Born in 1987 so Amir is two year younger.

Both guys came to the league same size, both kinda skinny for their position.

Noah embraced his role as a defensive stopper, a Center in this league, spent time in the gym, added to his bulk, focused on the work and ...
      Now, he is one of the most prominent Centers in the league.

On the Other hand, Amir is NOT willing to accept the challenge that my team needs a center and I have the height and the supposed defensive ability. Why don't I take it as a challenge to myself and say, Hey, I am going to spent time in the gym and Bulk up and be that defensive Stopper that you need ?? There is no Need for you to bring in a guy, I am your GUY. I am your leader ( he claims he wants to be the leader) and hence, I will work hard to address your need because at the end of the day:

What does Noah have that I DON'T ???

But too bad. Amir does not say these things but asks for a Center to Bail him out.
      He asks for a big brother to fight his battles while he creates a youtube video !!!
      amir isn't the same height as noah, noah is 6'11 while amir is at 6'9. they arent the same size, noah always weighed more and amir doesn't have the frame to put on much muscle much like chris bosh. he will never be a center

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        I blocked this guy a long time ago and I highly recommend you guys do the same.
        He's not worth your time and energy.
        duly noted.

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
          amir isn't the same height as noah, noah is 6'11 while amir is at 6'9. they arent the same size, noah always weighed more and amir doesn't have the frame to put on much muscle much like chris bosh. he will never be a center
          Check out the various links provided in the earlier posts under the same topic. Nice Try though !!

Comment

Check out the various links provided in the earlier posts under the same topic. Nice Try though !!
            you didn't really post any real links nice wiki link i just edited out some stuff.

Comment

and tbh bargnani has the height and weight to be a center but i guess he doesn't work hard like noah.

Comment

and tbh bargnani has the height and weight to be a center but i guess he doesn't work hard like noah.
                But our system and coach are moronic, ergo it's not White Swan's fault at all. When he gets traded to a good team in with a good system he's drop 30+ on Davis and we'll all feel sad and stupid that we traded away such a great talent.

Oh and we blame Bargnani for EVERYTHING, so don't be surprised when we still suck. When we remove this lazy, inefficient scorer, historically bad rebounder, and atrocious defender, while replacing him with someone that isn't a defensive liablity, the Raptors will not win more than 18 games.

Damn, Bargnani was my favourite player last year. Oh how I've changed.
                Last edited by WhatWhat; Thu Apr 21, 2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                  But our system and coach are moronic, ergo it's not White Swan's fault at all. When he gets traded to a good team in with a good system he's drop 30+ on Davis and we'll all feel sad and stupid that we traded away such a great talent.
                  true true he's scoring efforts are way more complicated than defense/rebounding, he shouldn't be focusing on that, too much stress for such a pretty little head.

Comment

Thanks for the input pal. you Blocked me because you lacked the maturity and basketball knowledge to keep up. To be honest , I am glad you did because it was getting JUST TOO BORING AND TOO EASY to prove you wrong every time
                    i fail to see how when i say little things i get banned for a week but when this guy personally attacks like 100 people everyday you guys just ignore him, thats just unfair. Sorry for getting off topic but this is just my point of view

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                      i fail to see how when i say little things i get banned for a week but when this guy personally attacks like 100 people everyday you guys just ignore him, thats just unfair. Sorry for getting off topic but this is just my point of view
                      How was that an insult Pal ?? Try Harder next time !!

Comment

just report him if you have not tried, if a lot of guys report him action my be taken.

Comment

How was that an insult Pal ?? Try Harder next time !!
                          im not talking about that specific comment, i mean't in general.

Comment

im not talking about that specific comment, i mean't in general.
                            Feel free to report the insults, but make sure they are insults and not just comments that you don't like and are criticizing Amir and JJ because I don't think others find those insults

Comment

Feel free to report the insults, but make sure they are insults and not just comments that you don't like and are criticizing Amir and JJ because I don't think others find those insults
                              you told a mod to shut the F up in the first page.

Comment

you told a mod to shut the F up in the first page.
                                OMG Make sure you report it Pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X