• Show
Clear All

• Official off topic thread

just a thread we can talk about anything in

You started a thread but have nothing to talk about? lol

Well... Here's a good one!
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/17/ejacul...unty-arrested/

Comment

If convicted ... dude could go behind bars, where he might get a taste of his own medicine.
      my fav part that had me loling at the possibilities EeeeeK!!!

Comment

funny drunk dude on a trip in europe
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

an off-topic thread in the off-topic forum.

awesome.

so i got an email from somebody in the office that they were turning off the water today to do some repairs.... and i purposely went and made a poo. does that make me a bad person?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            an off-topic thread in the off-topic forum.

awesome.

so i got an email from somebody in the office that they were turning off the water today to do some repairs.... and i purposely went and made a poo. does that make me a bad person?
            did you release that poo into the toilet?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

first one instantly scared the shit out of me and i couldn't watch anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Vmo...feature=fvwrel
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                first one instantly scared the shit out of me and i couldn't watch anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Vmo...feature=fvwrel
                http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...0l31G8RuUjXqwm

soft.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  did you release that poo into the toilet?
                  i totally did. and flushed. and nothing happened.

which means, somebody else beat me to emptying the tank. it made me feel slightly better about it, but also worse for leaving a "surprise"

Comment

wHOSE GOT THE MUNCHIES

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                      wHOSE GOT THE MUNCHIES

Thats THE MOST EPIC EVER! Thats the worst (best?) they've ever done.

Comment

i honestly need a job real bad i don't want to take osap next year.

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
                          i paid my own way through school, bro.. two part time jobs.. barely a penny actually going to ME... it was a ROUGH 6 years of my life.

but tell you what.... the easy years AFTER school, with no debt.. and full time income going directly into my pockets with very little going out..

so awesome. i was literally out every night, pissed drunk, partying like a rockstar, and the money never seemed to end.

eventually you grow up, and it all equals out... but those years were retardedly amazing.

Comment

how much were your tuition fee's?
                            Last edited by raptorsking; Wed Apr 27, 2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
                              Go out and look for a job serving at a pub or Restaurant or something. The tips are great, and its usually pretty flexible with School.
                              And the hours are usually pretty steady and reliable.
                              What are you going to school for?

Comment

Working...
                              X