Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard addresses Ric Bucher trade rumours (Dwight to Toronto trade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop trading derozan guys. He is our future!!! if we have to trade derozan to get D howard then screw it.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      I know that this is still purely fantasy, but secretly I'm scared that if we did manage to land dwight it would be at the cost of our WHOLE roster. I really do not want to give up Demar Davis or Amir... I know that sounds dumb, because if it were amir for dwight straight up i'd be an idiot not to, but when you throw in a bunch of draft picks you end up in a situation where it's hard to make your team any better. I'm smart enough to know that if you can make a pitch for howard you go ahead with it but at the same time i'm really torn if it involves amir (or davis or demar) but maybe i'm just an amir fan boy
      I think the same.I would love to have Howard but I wouldn't give up Amir or Derozan.But if I can get Howard for lets say :Bargnani,Calderon and this year's 1st round pick + tpe or whatever I would do it right away.I think the Magick would do it too if they are afraid Dwight might leave them with nothing.It is not a bad deal...I'm not sure it could work from a financial point though... It seems too easy and I don't know how to include the TPE in the trade.But Orlando are getting a "potential" all star in Bargnani (if other teams value him more than we do),solid point gruard in Calderon and whatever else we give them and if we can unburden them of some of their crappy contracts.This is just an idea.Excuse me if it is imspossible,I 'm just not too familiar with the contracts,the TPE and the rules of nba trades in general.
      Is that trade even possible or I am making things wrong somehow
      Last edited by footarez; Mon May 2, 2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X